Replies

  • Great news on all 3. I'm suprised many don't think Moretti is a good keep. He is just coming to age for Prop forwards (Mid 20's) and runs some great lines. I think he needs to have Williams show him the ropes and Luca, Teacum and Tuivaiti need to have Leniu show them some mongrel. Su'a will also help with all 3's development. 

    The Eels are looking good in the forwards and now need a good strike centre and possibly another winger to replace JAC, whether that be next season or the one after. 

  • Don't need Moretti now we have Leinu, unless he's Leinu's shadow & plays Reggie's. Need some workers too. Excited to see what Koina can bring in the years to come.

    • I think Moretti this year is handy. But yeah with Doorey, Pryke, Talagi and Koina, he could be expendable. Though if they choose to keep him for a year or two, why not.

      Pryke is our worker, Lokeni can be that too if he gets game time.

      • I'd be curious to know who out of our forwards is the quickest over 20 metres. My gut feeling is it would be Moretti, I'd be inclined to hang on to him for that reason alone as a bit of a project player.

      • Surely Doorey is on the outer.  He seems to never finish a season without major injuries.   I highly doubt Doorey is in front of Morretti 

    • Moretti will hit his prime years this in 27

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Captain replied to Poppa's discussion I wonder how this came about....the next stage of the evolution....what happens with MON when you look at the circumstances.
"MON is filling a seat right now, his position is poorly bounded and likely won't be replaced "as is". This will be a job deliberately left for Rush to work through.
I could almost all but guarantee that MON won't be here in 6 months time. I'd bet my…"
21 minutes ago
Slippery. replied to Roy tannous's discussion Harry grant to knights??
" 
 3 players on well over $1,000,000 per season sounds great, however,  there cap would be extremely unbalanced.  Like the Eels, Newcastle have had successful seasons when majority of their roster is filled with local players. Without the exact…"
35 minutes ago
Parrafan101 replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Moretti will hit his prime years this in 27"
36 minutes ago
JC replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Wow, poor bloke looks like he is 30 the way he moves."
37 minutes ago
More…