Eels budget for 2021

Anyone know what coin we have to spend for 2021, i think we have 11 spaces, depending on what happens with MJ.

Remembering MJ,s salary is still part of the cap untill a decision is made, B results.

Come 1st November there will be some good players come on the market, right now the whispers are Bevan French and John Asatisa from the cows.

I think Hughes and Holis will be in the top 30, both big boppers.

I don't think we can afford the Fox realy wish we could.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can add Tom Opacic, Freddie Lussick, and Issasih Papali!!

• Papali'i is good player, played strong early on this season or last season, regular for Warriors ....then something happened?

Hollis and Hughes getting some early touches in NRL is ideal

French.. yea ok but huuge if JAC comes

Lussick nah not for mine

Asiata yep for sure

Opacic good back up tho really didn't get to see his best at Cows with all the consistent changes , hope he goes great, I heard on here he is a strong defender

• This reply was deleted.
        • Freddie had big wraps on him

• Had, or has?

Started out alright but haven't heard much of him lately.

• Isn't he the same Freddie that played in the semis for the roosters? If so Gould and Fittler have big wraps on him.

• I think they said he was the main competitor to JWH in their wrestling sessions?

•  PM : Can he do the Indian Death Lock? If he can`t don`t take him till can do it. Saw Chief Little Wolf do at the old Leichhardt Stadium yonks ago. The other bloke was crying all night! I was about six at the time.  iThe Chief was a dead ringer for Fui Fui Moi Moi but the Chief always wore his headdress covered in his tribe's colours.

• Wrong sort of wrestling I think...😝

• If you think that PM then you are not paying attention.

Many players today are into the Indian Death Lock tackles without a peep (pun intended) from the refs.

Hey Robert, didn't Killer Kowalski beat Chief Little Wolf?

Walter was a pure gentleman outside the ring, a veritable BFG.

• Sir Col: I can`t answer that. I think KK came a generation after the Chief. I only saw KK on TV---USA TV. I only saw the Chief in the flesh at the stadium, not on TV.

I nearly walked into Chief Little Wolf in George Street Sydney when I was a young teenager. He was a little shorter than me but was about three times wider than me! and two and a half times thicker than me. As discretion was the better part of valor I did nothing to inflame him! He had his young daughter with him all dressed up in Indian clobber. The Chief was dressed in civies.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"Lol do you even watch Reggie's that you are giving Brazel a go lol "
11 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"You don't have any other real options so this isnt an attack on your side but that is the worst backline we have fielded since 2012.
Gutho on 1 leg - If we push him to the brink this season he's probably about 18 months away from being medically…"
15 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Mediocre
"Go ask them Michael, or Alan if that's your real name. We will get flogged by them if we keep playing the way we are. If you ask really nicely they might keep it close or destroy us just the second half like most other teams this season. "
16 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"18. Carty if fit comes in for probably Paulo. "
19 minutes ago
More…