Eels 2024 Premiers

I sat out last year, following my prediction in 2022 of an Eels v Panthers grand final ( with a Panthers victory).  But, as confidence amongst the eels faithfull is at its nadar, I return, to spread hope, and proclam that an incredible turn of events will unfold, and the Eels will break their drought.  

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What's in that pipe?

• Someone please bookmark this blog.

Hope you are right, i'd ike to see them win another GF before my time is up.

• There is no chance of Parramatta winning the premiership this season. The last time I truly believed we could win the competition without any doubts whatsoever was 2005. 

• 2001 - Biggest choke of them all.

• Same. People go on about 2001, but 2005 was an even bigger choke. That season was ours to lose and we managed to lose it a week early. Crazy stuff.

• With all due respect king of the choke was 1998

We lost a place in a GF to a team that came 9th in the regular season 

• I've never recovered from that Prelim in 98.

Talk about a walk of shame out of the SFS.....dogs fans were ruthless that day.

• You will never see a team lead a game like that in a finals game ever again and lose with that alloted time remaining. We saw last year Penrith came back and won but they had 20+ minutes to comeback, Canterbury had less than ten minutes to score three tries which back in them days without six agains and other factors was almost impossible to do.

• I know what you're talking about Frank,  that game damaged my football experience for almost 2 decades. RL became stressfull instead of enjoyable 

There is  a road to recovery Frank.     It's called unicorn street

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"We have Nava and De stradis on debut. Alamdine on his second game. Pryke, Brazel, aldertom, Lynn have barely played cup before "
4 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"The way they have turned their defense around is fantastic. The games they lose they are still in them to win, culture turned to winning"
6 minutes ago
paul taylor replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"We seem to talk to a lot of players but can't  get the signature . The recruitment is make or break fir both Ryles and eels . Who , how , why and when . Blaze looks nothing like a 500k player "
6 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Eels NSW Cup
"22-6"
7 minutes ago
More…