1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Don't Count Kaysa Pritchard Out Of Your Calculations, He's In For A Big Year.

Im going to go against the grain a bit and say Kaysa has a lot to offer and will play a big part this year, hes better than many give credit to imo.

Yes Kings more orthodox, a good player,probably can play to a game plan a bit better, he has a bit more structure to his game than KP but with comes a more predictable game.

KP has a few qualities that are hard to measure, his up tempo style of play and energy lifts our pack, his enthusiasm is infectious out there.

Before he was injured i really thought he was really finding his feet at hooker, you could see his confidence building as a player, he was maturing as a rake.

He might not be what youd call a natural hooker but hes got a lot to offer and more improvement to come and nobody can doubt the blokes got a big ticka, he really has a go out there.

Dont count him out Eels fans, im predicting a big year from him this year.

Views: 3851

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly.

They are two different types of hooker, and their biggest problem has been injury. Pritchard has the potential to be as good as Jake Granville, who is a premiership winner and also played in the most recent grand final. King is a poor man's Cam Smith. Between them they make a decent dummy half pairing.

King>>>>>>>>>> Kaysa it's as simple as that.

The 2 hits on Burgess sold me on KP.

Sat him on his ass twice in 1 game..how many hookers have done that?.

What drugs are you on??? If its the tackle I'm thinking of it was another Eels player & Pritchard - as he always does - came in second man.

Have another look:

Tackle 1: https://imgur.com/Q5dBnSq

Tackle 2: https://imgur.com/5b3O85N

First contact was Pritchard both times. Cameron King is a decent player but when has he ever been involved in a tackle like that?

Pou you just destroyed a lot of myths with those 2 clips

We can win a comp with king at 9 not Kaysa.

That’s a fair point Poppa; i note his experience etc but to me Farah would’ve wanted to the the number 1 go to and i think our halves need control of the main plays. I also think Farah has had his time and I’m prepared to give our guys the chance this season. No doubt the younger guys coming up will be on the coaching list for the future. 

The only way if Farah was signed for him to have benefited the eels would have been told zilch control of the plays.  Need to leave Moses and Norms as the key play makers.

Quick question.... how many games did Eels lose with Pritchard compared to King???

The fact is Pritchard has never & will never be up to 1st grade. He's too slow & too small.... get's brushed aside like a piece of shit. The only break out year he could have is some bush side is desperate... even then he'd still be in reserve grade.

Correct I don’t know why Pritchard is even being talked about king was clearly the better hooker & even if king was injured I’d throw will smith in there before Pritchard I haven’t seen anything from him to suggest he will ever be an nrl hooker 

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service