Replies

• Not cool! 😞

• You'd think they'd be looking for another middle forward but there has to be some roster flexibility to take advantage of opportunities like this.

• LOL :)

• Canberra /Manly/Parra take your pick

• Would be great if we managed to land him - the strong rumours seem to be around Manly or Canberra though. The release was finalised a few days ago so we should find out soon enough I suppose.

• Roosters making space for Suaalii ... Tui is still young and has no real 1st grade experience.. if he’s signed, knowing BA he’ll need to be patient to see 1st grade

• Going to Manly

• So when will we know for certain if this guy has signed with the Eels? Is he likely to make the top 17? Whats his best position?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kartika replied to Slugg's discussion I can’t dance I never could
"Well you boys, David deserved what he he got and I have to thank Mr Super for being so tolerant.
If I can ask for one thing Mr Super, put him back on because he is starting to become a pain in the arse and I don't think I can stand it much longer…"
9 minutes ago
rex macmundi replied to MontoEel's discussion Moderators and Moderation
"LOL"
11 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM" replied to MontoEel's discussion Moderators and Moderation
"This is 1EE Monto - we are never sure about anything.
He not my Poppa - well................... Ummmmmmmmmmmmm - Ah forget it, ok?"
38 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM" replied to MontoEel's discussion Moderators and Moderation
"OK, you can be the headmaster."
40 minutes ago
More…