Cameron Smith the untouchable!

So, even after, he is recorded very clearly challenging the integrity of the referree, he escapes with no penalty, meanwhile others who have done the same, get binned or sent.  No consequence from the NRL Review Committee.  Says it all.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He's done plenty of winning over the last 17 years

• Like ive said Brett cheating isnt winning.

• I'm getting off this ride now

• I admire your persistence and restraint :)

• That took awhile.

• Thank you

• Oh listen to you... stop hating when your one of the most outspoken people here. You have an option on everyone post, carry on, on your high horse, demand people to be removed & siit and wait for another post. No, I loved all the past players even Wally Lewis. The players I mentioned are probably the players that were yelled at the most depending on who you follow. I don’t even hate Smith personally. As for bringing Edge into it, it was to make a point, should have mentioned all the great hookers? Yes just for you... many people hate Smith, I don’t think he played fair, I don’t think Bellamy coached fair. Who are you to tell me who I should & shouldnt like & for what reason. Stick your head back up between your cheeks & lay dormant till February, do us all a favour. 

• I don’t think he played fair, I don’t think Bellamy coached fair

Way to sum up the mentality of the majority of the Eels fanbase mate.

They're fucking winners and we're not. If we keep thinking like that, we never will be.

• Yep, sure are winners who cheat to win. Great example for the younger generation.

• We tried cheating the cap, that didn’t work. Some teams have won fair & square, no need to drag the game through the mud. But I don’t have to like that approach, you might I don’t. Some teams just play great, I guess then you question the salary cap. Lol all good!! 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Offside's discussion Hayze Perham
"Had his medical today."
55 seconds ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"I would put Blaze on the wing with Harper Centre."
1 minute ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"And Luka on the bench a good move aswell.  Don't really need hands atm"
2 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Good news. Good news.  Good news  - the bushie finally bit the bullet and gave a kid with potential a run rather than resorting to. his usual safety first reserve grader regular with zero upside "
4 minutes ago
More…