Cameron Smith the untouchable!

So, even after, he is recorded very clearly challenging the integrity of the referree, he escapes with no penalty, meanwhile others who have done the same, get binned or sent.  No consequence from the NRL Review Committee.  Says it all.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don’t think he played fair, I don’t think Bellamy coached fair

Way to sum up the mentality of the majority of the Eels fanbase mate.

They're fucking winners and we're not. If we keep thinking like that, we never will be.

• Yep, sure are winners who cheat to win. Great example for the younger generation.

• Only losers worry about cheating, winners worry abo u t winning.

• We tried cheating the cap, that didn’t work. Some teams have won fair & square, no need to drag the game through the mud. But I don’t have to like that approach, you might I don’t. Some teams just play great, I guess then you question the salary cap. Lol all good!! 

• Forget the past for a minute. How did he drag this grand final through the mud?

He was by far the smartest and most composed player on the field.

Put the hate aside and see it for what it is. That's what Pop's is saying to you.

• Of course he didn't play fair. Who said he should ?

• The rules Brett, the rules. Not rafferties rules either.

• The rules don't say you have to play fair 

• Oh, yes they do unless theyre rafferties rules. The rules also dont promote cheating.

• Show me anywhere in the rules of the game where it says you have to play fair ?

It doesn't.

All it has is a series of rules and playing conditins and the penalties incurred if you break them.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Big D replied to Parraborn1's discussion 2021 IS A BIG TEST - DRAW ANALYSIS
"We aren't "versing" anyone. But we will be "playing" plenty of teams."
57 seconds ago
Brett Allen replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels 2021 Draw
"Well by that logic, we should do well then"
9 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Tad's discussion Random Thoughts
"A petrol station owner in Melbourne was trying to increase his sales, so he put up a sign that read, 'Free Sex with Fill-Up!'
Daniel pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he…"
31 minutes ago
MeelK replied to Electric Eel's discussion Jarryd Hayne- Trial Commences this week
"Gutho looks like a baby in that video."
43 minutes ago
More…