Cameron Smith the untouchable!

So, even after, he is recorded very clearly challenging the integrity of the referree, he escapes with no penalty, meanwhile others who have done the same, get binned or sent.  No consequence from the NRL Review Committee.  Says it all.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You obviously don't like winning

• Sure I really enjoy winning but not 'cheating' to win or having cheating grubs in a team. Obviously Brett your ok with that?

• Only losers say that, winners do whatever it takes 

• Even cheating. Cheating is not winning. Its like putting a donkey in race with Phar Lap or Mohamned Ali with Ginger Megs. But its obvious your ok with that Brett. Cheaters never win and winners never cheat.

• Yep, even cheating. 

As Vince Lombardi famously said "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

How is putting a donkey in a race with Phar Lap cheating ?

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat.

By that statement Cam Smith must not be cheater, because he's done a lot of winning in his fife.

• He hasnt won! On paper maybe but not honestly or by the rules.

• No one wins "honestly", every team that ever wins takes whatever liberties they can get away with.

Cam Smith is no different 

• Liberties dont bend or break rules to win. Its called cheating.

• It's called winning

• I'll agree to disagree on that.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

SneakyEel replied to paul taylor's discussion Why 10% improvement really makes a difference
"Agreed! Nice article"
5 minutes ago
Tad replied to Tad's discussion Know the food you eat
"I think it is all about the quality of information you are relying on with conflict resolution and how you process that information Brett. We have two currently excellent examples on how you process conflict. Covid has opened up weakness's in our…"
39 minutes ago
Electric Eel replied to paul taylor's discussion Why 10% improvement really makes a difference
"Agree.  Good write up!"
53 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Tad's discussion Know the food you eat
"That suddenly  has some substance Brett!"
1 hour ago
More…