Cameron Smith the untouchable!

So, even after, he is recorded very clearly challenging the integrity of the referree, he escapes with no penalty, meanwhile others who have done the same, get binned or sent.  No consequence from the NRL Review Committee.  Says it all.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yep, even cheating. 

As Vince Lombardi famously said "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

How is putting a donkey in a race with Phar Lap cheating ?

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat.

By that statement Cam Smith must not be cheater, because he's done a lot of winning in his fife.

• He hasnt won! On paper maybe but not honestly or by the rules.

• No one wins "honestly", every team that ever wins takes whatever liberties they can get away with.

Cam Smith is no different 

• Liberties dont bend or break rules to win. Its called cheating.

• It's called winning

• I'll agree to disagree on that.

• If he was playing for us this year in the finals we would have beat the Storm, and Souths. And I reckon we would have got Penrith as well.

So, yeah, I agree Bretto. If he wore blue & gold he would be the most loved player at our club by a very long way.

• It would be a case of "Peter who ???", "Ray who ???", "Jarryd who ???"

Can you imagine him working off the back of Junior Paulo's ball playing, or Nathan Brown kicking off the back fence, or finding Gutho, Mitch or Dylan in the just the right spot to break the defence down ?

We'd be unbeatable, and I say that as a huge Reed Mahoney fan.

Game management certainly wouldn't be a problem.

• Loll! What a joke Brett! You must wear a Storm jersey underneath ( maybe over the top) of the Eels jersey. To praise Cameron Grubby Smith over Ray Price and Peter Sterling is disgraceful as an Eels supporter.

• Two words say it all Bretto :  Game Management.

I'd even love to have him as a spine coach for a while. He's like Sterlo was, he's on another level.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am losing a little patience with Greig. I like him, but he has shown he is prone to injuries, wonder if that is due to size, and fitness problems. Greig is a talent and can be a great Prop in the game, but with the bench the way it is he may get…"
26 minutes ago
"He has played the last two weeks, how long does he need to get fitness? Plus at this stage of his development he shouldn't have to take a month to get match fit."
29 minutes ago
"Suaalii is going to Rugby or staying at Easts."
31 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Suaalii is over rated.
 "
33 minutes ago
More…