Cameron Smith the untouchable!

So, even after, he is recorded very clearly challenging the integrity of the referree, he escapes with no penalty, meanwhile others who have done the same, get binned or sent.  No consequence from the NRL Review Committee.  Says it all.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Of course they do, that's part of the reason they exist, to promote the game in Victoria, and they're doing a bloody good job of it I might add. 

• Theyre not promoting the game in Victoria. 99.9% of Victorians hate Rugby League and the only sport there is AFL. The only small percentage of Rugby League supporters are those who have moved there from the northern states like NSW and Qld for work or family reasons.

• The Storm had 25k members this year, only the Rabbitohs, Eels & Broncos had more members. That's pretty good going if you ask me.

When the Storm were founded in 1998 there were just 4 clubs in Victoria and less than 500 participants, 21 years later there are now 37 clubs in Victoria with over 10k participants.

I'd say they've done a pretty good job of promoting the game in Victoria.

• I wonder how many of them new members are not from interstate. When I lived in Victoria most people I spoke to about League wanted nothing to do with it. Its hardly mentioned in the newspapers or media. AFL is number 1

• Of course AFL is still number one, and always will be regardless of how successful the Storm are, but that doesn't change the fact that they are still growing the game in Victoria.

• Condolences Pennykeet.

As us Eels fans always say:

**NEXT YEAR**

• I'm OK with it happens in games. I wish they would stop changing rules though. One on one strip still happen I'm confused. In fact the were trialing more changes with teams not in the 8

• Monsieur Eel can't wait for next year. Will be competitive with new players and coaches. 

• That's the Parra spirit: **NEXT YEAR**

Hey, why not just add the Storm to the list of teams you support? You could celebrate the win then.

• No I  like my footy fair.  I like Bulldogs and Manly more now because I like a few players. Quite a few in Dragons, Warriors, Tigers and Titans as well. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Yep I am in this boat "
54 seconds ago
LB replied to Eel for life's discussion Team List Against Manly
"1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Penisini
4. Harper
5. Simonsson
6. Talagi
7. Brown
8. RCG
9. Hands
10. Paulo
11. Lane
12. Cartwright
13. Hopgood
14. Moretti
15. Greig
16. Ofahengaue
17. Guymer (go with a young kid that doesn't mind defending, why not)."
1 minute ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Is it. If you want BA gone, winning doesn't help. "
1 minute ago
Muttman replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Fong we've never met. I'd like to have a beer with you if you're ever open to that. That aside, the entire Bondi story is truly heartbreaking. That poor guy will literally never be the same. When you're young you think you're bulletproof. That poor…"
2 minutes ago
More…