Cameron Smith the untouchable!

So, even after, he is recorded very clearly challenging the integrity of the referree, he escapes with no penalty, meanwhile others who have done the same, get binned or sent.  No consequence from the NRL Review Committee.  Says it all.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thats ridiculous Brett. Then scrap all the other areas that Rugby League is endeavouring to promote the misuse and abuse of like racism, abuse against women, sexual discrimination etc...you cant attempt to promote moral standards without the players and staff attempting to live by those standards on and off the field.

• Those other things are worthwhile causes to promote, but they're irrelevent to the game itself. If the game didn't promote those causes the game would still be the same. In the end it is just a game of football and nothing of significance hangs of its outcome.

If someone cheats, what have they really done ?

Really ?

They've cheated at a game.

Who gives a flying fuck.

• It should be a concern Brett. What if for example your playing in a card game with your home, car, and everything you have at stake and you lose it all only to find out later the game was rigged and the winner cheated. Would you be ok with that? As its only a game as you say.

• That's your fault for gambling on a game of footy. Don't be so fucking stupid.

• I dont gamble period ( not since I was a wee laddy) and that was only on horses. Ive not done that for 35 plus years. Gambling is a mugs game. I used that as an example for you Brett not to say I gambled. It was obviously misunderstood by you.

• I think sports fans care far more about systematic cheating of  a game than someones personal drug habits.

• Heaps of players are giving the ref's a heap. He actually does it in a more respectful way by not swearing at them or calling them names like others. 

Cameron Smith is the best in the game, time to get over it and move on  EE. 

• Agreed

• He uses thinly veiled sarcasm instead.

• Disagreed

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"I suppose you're one of the idiots who wanted Sanders to hang around for 4/5 yes to get the opportunity to be a 1st grade regular."
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Yup, woke = broke.   Once upon a time Thursday night meant nothing but Footy show night in most households I knew. As soon as she turned up even as a " reporter " it was doomed. It lost all credibility and you couod just tell that the show that was…"
3 hours ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Frankie do you think they will have mural with a candle when BA is gone from the club? Perhaps place some flowers at Kellyville while whispering "We appreciate you".
Legit BA could be driving and drive onto the pathway hitting and killing one of…"
3 hours ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"He was a geat bloke who always had good joke or story to tell. He stood up for what he believed and always heard plenty of good stories about him helping others.
Younger fans mightn't know that he took on the league in court ending the draft for…"
3 hours ago
More…