Replies

• Who cares? Hopefully will give the boys more motivation 

• I think we all kinda feel the same.

Only a Eels fans with rocks in their heads would allow themselves to believe anything other than dissapointment is around the corner

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to BEM's discussion Brad Arthur confirms star forward’s 2023 plans
"Why though did it take BA the coach to come out and confirm it and not Papali'i himself

BA is doing it to shut up the media in the wake of the GF doesn't want distractions which is great managing but why couldn't Papali'i just say "yeah I'm going,…"
2 minutes ago
Marty replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Luai: You can call us daddy
"Send Cyborg on early and put this chump to bed, legal hit just to quiet him down or have Marata do it, either way slap his bitch mouth shut "
30 minutes ago
MURRKNN replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Luai: You can call us daddy
"Luai looks like the 14 year old in the Jeffery dahmar documentary on netflix LOL"
34 minutes ago
Zip zip replied to BEM's discussion Brad Arthur confirms star forward’s 2023 plans
"It's a shame Parra low balled him. If we had come close to the Tigers offer, I think we would have a world class loyal long term second rower. One of the few players PROUD to be wearing the jersey every week. "
34 minutes ago
More…