Apparent Controversy over Blues Jersey

There's apparently some controversy of the Blues State of Origin 2023 Jersey. There's apparent dislike of this year's jersey going away from the sky blue jersey and into the navy blue jersey. Thoughts folks. I actually don't mind the navy blue jersey.

11150388659?profile=RESIZE_584x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Im not 100% sure Pt  but the guy looks like he's easily distracted lol 🤪🤪

• I'd hate to imagine how your looks match you footy iq - maybe something like this???

Why does 'The Hobbit' look so weird? - The Washington Post

• This guy looks very precious. Rock why do you stick up for your alter ego FlipBrissy 🦄🌈🐬🐬🤣,?

• cos of flogs like you :-)

• Please tell me Drooper isn't a NSW supporter, bad enough he claims to be an eels man. 

• Cool... idiots... looks like something Westpac employees would wear to their corporate touch footy game. The whole Origin thing just gets shitter by the year... does nothing but stuff up the normal season.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra_Greg replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Gutherson's post gane presser message
"Other then Boxing........ Rugby league is the most brutal elite sport there is on Earth ...(Rugby ha forget about it)......
I guess this is Clints editorial ........to play 200 NRL games is rare ...........fair play   lots of fat ass fans who…"
48 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"The Dogs have definitely improved in a big way, certainly deserve to be in the 8. But doubt they will be playing GF day. Storm, Panthers and Chooks(on there day) are a class abve this season.
Ryles knows his on a hiding to nothing in his first 2…"
2 hours ago
KENDOZA replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"Would be nice"
2 hours ago
KENDOZA replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"Spot on mate as usual"
2 hours ago
More…