Alvaro and Jennings Returning

both the boys have finished their Loan period and are returning home.

Personally ive been impressed with how they have been going pretty good in a team that were playing well Alvaro in particular has been hitting the ball up as good as ive seen him in a while id like to see him replace Evans. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Alvaro has always been an honest forward very similar to timmy

• LOL - Bushy change anything to include a couple of players he has personal issues with? - Ya dreamin'

• Umm im pretty sure I reported that their loan deals was up before the Warriors game...

Geezzzzz

everyone on here gave me shit about that.

they weren't happy with my early info thinking it was inacurate.

what is it with parra fans.

you give them early info, you get stoned for it and then some idiot reprts it on here after the obvious after its done and reported all over the papers.

idiots

• It's hard to comprehend that they didn't believe you Pauly Pauly, given your history of delivering accurate information...

• You reported??? mate the clubs relased statements saying when it would end once warriors no longer were in finals contention it was agreed the boys would return home. 

• Geee thanks Scoop

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Asomua may not be speedy but he would be that workhorse out the back we are lacking. He suits how BA wants to play, he would help those forwards. I would try hard to get Savage, i know it is a pipe dream but desperation can hit, Asomua can replace…"
31 seconds ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Where did I say he's shit. Don't put words in my mouth to suit your narrative. I said the opinion is he's overrated .  I tend to agree. At no point does that mean I think he's " shit ".  I think he's a protected species and avoids critisisim due to…"
1 minute ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Three club Swap.
Lomax Eels
Mooney Dragons
Sanders Raiders
good for everyone. "
4 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"It would be a perfect trade for us, I would be so happy with that. Savage and Lomax in the same backline would be unreal. See what happens, hopefully a phone call to staurt has already been made"
7 minutes ago
More…