3 2 1

3. Dylan Brown

2. RCG

1. Jake Arthur 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3) Brown

2) Lane

1) RCG

• Agreed. Has to be those 3. Gutho a close 4th

• 3 DBrown

2 Lane

1 Papaili 

• Lane

RCG

Brown

guth

• Gutho DB Lane..... JA nothing special but a great pass to Blake and neat little kick for Penisini. He will be better for it next week..

• Brown

lane

paulo/rcg/matto

browj controlled the team well and attack was on point. Combination with lane was on point Mid forward First 10 we were dominating, they went off and we turned to shit. They came back on and we dominated again

• 3 Gutho 2 and a half Brown 1 Lane 

• Dylan 3

Lane 2

Gutho 1

Special mention to RCG and JA

• 1Dylan Brown

2 Shane Lane 

3 Gutho

Shout out to Jake Arthur done the  job tonight I hope people get behind him while Moses is out go the eels and suck a big one Manly  nothing better than beating them 

• 3 dylan

2 lane

1 gutho

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"All lives matter ALM even those that live and play in Darwin!"
5 minutes ago
"Chief, you have been warned off their site, are you being dishonest or disingenous?"
11 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"I see your point Frank. I think a win or loss won't change what the board do and you're right a clean out is needed like the old knee cartilage.
Someone like Bennett needs autonomy here of the club goes that way. Tbh I don't the club wild go that…"
29 minutes ago
"Don't disagree entirely Graham but I believe if we had a fully fit side plus say JAC we would have a roster to challenge most. 
I would go as far as saying that JAC and Lomac next year (JAC is fantasy) would give us a side capable of winning most,…"
45 minutes ago
More…