3,2,1 2014 Season

Well after that dissapointing loss, must not forget that we won more games this year than we had for the past two years combined.

So who are your best three players from the 2014 NRL season for Parra

3. Jarryd Hayne- obvious pick has been a standout all year long, best player in NSW maybe Australia.

2. Chris Sandow/Semi Radradra, both of these guys have been go to options, some of sandows work has been as good as Hayne's and Semi's try scoring tally speaks for itself, some of the try's that he has scored are beyond belief.

1.Kenny Edwards/Jr Paulo/ Tim Mannah. These guys have been our most consistent forwards week in week out always put in 100% never stop trying.

Honorable Mentions:

De Gois/Peats?Pauli/Hoppa/Tepai, pretty much everyone other than toutai morgan and sefa

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agree with all that Dean, but would have Gower in for 2 with Sandow and Semi.
  • Way too early, now is the time for anger, sadness and wanting to punch something.

NOT REFLECTING ON THE POSITIVES OF 2014!!!!!!
  • 3 points - Jarryd Hayne: Too easy, he's been excellent, his work rate is second to none and he produces magic on a weekly basis. The man deserves finals footy, and I'm confident he'll get it soon.

2 points - Semi Radradra, David Gower, Tim Mannah and Chris Sandow: All had strong seasons and improved drastically. Auto picks for my 13 in 2015.

Noteable mentions (1 point): Nathan Peats, Manu Ma'u, Kenny Edwards, Junior Paulo, Ken Sio: All were effected by injury/suspension/restrictions, but really impressed. Didn't have the chance to shine like I know they could, but were still really impressive.

Rookies to be excited for: Junior Paulo (repeat), Tepai Moeroa and Pauli Pauli. All very impressive and quite young, I'm confident we'll have a strong pack moving into the future, once these blokes have a few pre-seasons under their belts.

• Dude..
    Too early for this..
    Give it a week ok.

Last choke 321 already done.
    Mods close this.
  • Mine are:
    Gower; Manu and Semi
  • 3. Manu and Peats have what it takes

2. Mannah, Gower, Junior and Moeroa are close

1. Sandow and Hayne on occassions

Hopoate , Radradra, Terepo and BA could improve

Tolerate Edwards and Ge Gois

Overhead projector the rest

• Parody's 2014 report card based on earning their contract!

Jarryd Hayne - pass

Semi Radradra - pass

Will Hopoate - fail 

Ryan Morgan - fail

Ken Sio - fail

Corey Norman - fail 

Chris Sandow - fail

Tim Mannah - fail

Issac De Gois - pass 

Nathan Peats - pass

Junior Paulo - pass

Kenny Edwards - pass

Tepai Moeroa - pass

Joseph Paulo - fail 

Pauli Pauli - fail

Peni Terepo - pass 

David Gower - pass 

Darcy Lussick - fail 

Ben Smith - fail

Manu Mau - pass

Fuifui Moimoi - fail

Lee Mossip - fail

Willy Tonga - fail

Vai toutai - fail

Justin Hunt - fail

Mitchell Allgood - fail

• Ken Sio? 12 games and 11 tries. Bit rough on him there. Chris Sandow with the record for most 40/20's in a season. Won us a fair few games on the back of his kicking game. Was probably his best season in the Blue and Gold.

• Nice write up Parody,I like it
  • Hayne pass

Semi pass needs more schooling

Morgan fail

Hoppa just pass needs more time

Vai fail

Norman just pass may improve

Sandow pass not the answer 

Mannah pass

Peats pass

Degois pass back up for when Peats injured

Junior Paulo pass but unsure if he will improve enough

Mau great pass

Moeroa pass will get better

Gower pass

Edwards pass

Terepo fail

Sefa fail beyond discription

Lussick fail

the rest are leaving or retiring so I will not comment and if they are staying they shouldn't be.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poupou Escobar replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
"That's the one."
3 hours ago
Hell On Eels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
"Wiz, Was that the old "parramattaeels" forum yonks ago  with the likes of Snoweel, Bourbon, Lisa, Tinkerbell, etc? Pou was there, I think, and a few others. I was on that one for years until it just vanished. Pooooff."
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Bup's discussion The way the game will be played
"Never......  Bevan French has seriously flown under the radar and we'd be silly if we didn't try to beat all the other clubs that are obviously not aware of his superhero like performances. We have a once in a lifetime opportunity to snap him up…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HUGE NEWS FOR 1 EYED EELS MEMBERS
"Being Wicksys chemist doesn't count as a rugby league career m Grunts 😂😜😜"
5 hours ago
More…