Replies

• Bringing Bailey in wouldn't have even been a choice for BA. The last thing you want in finals is multiple changes. BS in for TO, it's easy neat and clean.

Opacic has been good for Sivo, he's taught him how to defend like a winger. He's been trusting Tom to make the decisions and backing him up. 

• Jennings did that for Sivo also. In 2019 and 2020 you watch Sivo with and without Jennings and his defensive decisions with him are night and day compared to without him.

• I don't think Sivo is a poor defender at all. He's actually a very good defender. But when he gets posted by the blokes inside him he shoots in like any winger would 

• I don't see us winning tonight I've got that gut feeling likewe are facing the bunnys and that always ends painfully. 

holmes is gonna have a field day. It's okay though we have our weapon x Arthur jnr to turn the tide 😬

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Blaze posted a discussion
What goes around comes around, wether u believe in karma or not, this sunday is our opportunity to reverse history and get our revenge.2009 we were rorted of a premiership from a melbourne storm team that was 2million dollars over the salary cap as…
13 minutes ago
Johnny B Good replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Ignore history, just blow them away - Brian Smith
"Bit ironic for Smith to be dishing up advice like that. That 2001 GF side melted like few other favourites ever have. Still, he's obviously very qualified to give the opinion and I enjoyed the read. "
48 minutes ago
BEM replied to Mathew Clarke's discussion Little if any chance
"What GF did Paulo play in Collaroy Eel?"
1 hour ago
EelsAgeMe replied to Gaz Nelson's discussion Penrith Fans
"Damn that's a tough man to find. If only he had a few distinctive features. "
1 hour ago
More…