Replies

• 12404092889?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Terrible 

• Absolutely terrible. I love that 2001 jersey. It's the jersey I grew up with as a Parra supporter, so I was really excited they were bringing it back but they have absolutely butchered it.

It's a very simple design. All they had to do was make sure the white lines connect between the torso and the sleeves, but they don't. It looks completely unproportioned. They also needed to make the "V" in the blue part more pointy.

• I didn't like the 2001 jersey. And somehow Macron have managed to make a poor jersey look even worse. If you're going to have a retro jersey, at least make it properly, not some 'inspired by' crap. 

• I agree, somehow they managed to make a bad design worse.

• I loved the 2001 version , hate this one.  Different collar and no ASICS makes a big difference . The spud cayless  modelling it don't help . 

• The 2001 jersey was one of the worst we ever played in although it does bring back good memories in terms of our on field play. 

• I have a soft spot for it as it was the first jersey i watched Parramatta in. My earliest memories are of that jersey and logo. Nostalgic.

This is a terrible design on what is a simple jersey overall.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Poppa's discussion Where to Now, Time to stop looking in the revision mirror and head forward.
""
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Yes I agree about systems and culture, just thought you both covered that well. Of course in saying that, it is obvious that cannot change under the present regime and that's why we need that experienced coach and hopefully a Powerful Head of…"
6 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Eli Stephens's discussion None of our players should play origin.
"Playing Origin would do them the world of good, and would expose them to playing with quality players. The only Parra players I can see who may get selected are Moses (if he is fit - looking dicey for Origin1) and probably Paulo. Maybe Hopgood, but…"
12 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY
"All those points you made are meaningless Frankie.
"all know the eels management are beyond useless and need to be removed ASAP as they are useless to the club ". 
 I assume you want to remove the total board....Well that cant happen Frankie,......I…"
13 minutes ago
More…