2021 Spine

1. Gutho

6. D Brown

7. Jnr Paulo

9. Mahooney

14. M Moses

Paulo plays more first receive than Moses and whilst Brown threw an intercept, at least he wanted the ball in his hands to try help eels unlike Moses who barely runs or touches the ball. Paulo's footwork and passing is far more superior that Moses as well. Who knows, Paulo is actually a goal kicker and will slot it in from the sidle and from RIGHT NEXT TO THE POST. Hopefully Paulo also knows how to control the game because I am sure he can't be worse than Moses. Moses can come of the bench until he learns how to control a team and than Paulo can go back to prop foward.

PS. This is just a piss take. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Paulo the biggest 7 in the history of the world. lol

• Not only the biggest, but will be the best 7 in the world in a couple years time. Fittler selected Paulo in the blues squad for the utility rule. Paulo can play fullback, winger, halfback, hooker, prop .. you name it. 

• Paulo couldnt play 7 for 80 mins week after week and hes too big andnslow as a fullback. Its ridiculous to even consider it.

• God, you're stupid. 

• Surely Monto can tell I am being sarcastic. I am obviously taking the piss and actually wrote it on the actual blogg post itself. 

• Lol

• Monts and you took this as for real. HAHA

• oh dear

• Instead of Moses playing 14, he could be straight swap for Paulo. That way Moses wont be a scared little pussy when players run at him. Also he will actually to learn to run the ball into the defensive line properly instead of the little princess he thinks he is. 

• I don't think this is a time for jokes,seriously we are heading for a club is crisis,drugs involved now, underachieving, over the salary cap again, that 1 isn't confirmed yet but geez no wonder a man drinks.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I mean it's terrible isn't it while Melbourne and alike look for players all over the shop what are we doing lining up with everyone else looking in the same shopping window.
Then we get the sook brigade crying why other teams can get this player…"
16 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Muttman bought up Matt Cameron as an ex Parra guy brought through under Brian Smith as a key hire for me before they worry about FG they need to fix the layers underneath.
This in my eyes is the key hire and give him the tools to succeed.After the…"
23 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mate just so we all get it can you please say " higher pay grade" and " fijian superstar " one more time. "
29 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Manly are very beatable. Their defence out wide is highly suspect. However, the eels look very tired, and I can't see them taking advantage. "
42 minutes ago
More…