2014 jersey template

I have drawn up a template for possible 2014 jersey. I included the probable jersey designs but feel free to use the blank one & go nuts as I will probably add some more later. I really hope they do something similar to the way the "dyldam" is on these jerseys. I would hate it if they smacked a big white box in the middle like the original jetstar titans jersey.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 86 jersey

• Josh, I am all for this. Bring it back!!!
  • This could be an indication to the 2014 jersey as it is shown in the 2014 membership pack.
    • love this design. I  also believe it will look like this, as indicated by SportsNambucca member.

• yeah JACK that is what it will look like and the away will be the reverse colours.

• Im a massive fan of the design. Please tell mecthe Dyldam logo hasnt got a white background though
  • look at the adults members pack on parraeels.com.au you will see what the 2014 Jersey will look like.

• 3320922730?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Cool, I'm happy with that. I'll def buy one
  • no idea as the artwork i saw didn't have the sponsors on it yet.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Frankie Fong's discussion WHO WOULD OF WON IN A PUNCH UP BETWEEN BRAITH & LATRELL?
"Braith would have knocked him out cold and then licked the salty tears off his face."
55 minutes ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Frankie Fong's discussion WHO WOULD OF WON IN A PUNCH UP BETWEEN BRAITH & LATRELL?
"🤣"
1 hour ago
Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

It’s the fifth Magic Round at another packed out Suncorp with the largest crowds and biggest stage outside Origins and Grand Finals.
The Eels have won once during Magic Round. Storm have won twice.
The Eels won't fondly remember the first Magic…
1 hour ago
Hell On Eels posted a discussion

It’s the fifth Magic Round at another packed out Suncorp with the largest crowds and biggest stage outside Origins and Grand Finals.
The Eels have won once during Magic Round. Storm have won twice.
The Eels won't fondly remember the first Magic…
1 hour ago
More…