2014 jersey template

I have drawn up a template for possible 2014 jersey. I included the probable jersey designs but feel free to use the blank one & go nuts as I will probably add some more later. I really hope they do something similar to the way the "dyldam" is on these jerseys. I would hate it if they smacked a big white box in the middle like the original jetstar titans jersey.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 86 jersey

• Josh, I am all for this. Bring it back!!!
  • This could be an indication to the 2014 jersey as it is shown in the 2014 membership pack.
    • love this design. I  also believe it will look like this, as indicated by SportsNambucca member.

• yeah JACK that is what it will look like and the away will be the reverse colours.

• Im a massive fan of the design. Please tell mecthe Dyldam logo hasnt got a white background though
  • look at the adults members pack on parraeels.com.au you will see what the 2014 Jersey will look like.

• 3320922730?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Cool, I'm happy with that. I'll def buy one
  • no idea as the artwork i saw didn't have the sponsors on it yet.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Lomax says he has no issue playing on the wing.
"I recon Lomax and Penisni will be centre. Simmo, Gutho and Talagi will have to work their way around it. Simmo has been great on the wing. I recon Gutho starts at 1 and Talagi 14. Eventually they may swap."
10 minutes ago
Pork Rind replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Sean Russell
"if Moses / Gutho was playing, definitey would have whinged for it to be overturned lol"
17 minutes ago
Joel H replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Sean Russell
"Mam changed his line, but got away with it... But if Bailey had played for the penalty, i.e. ran into Mam and fell over, it gets overturned for sure."
21 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Sean Russell
"Did anyone else think Mam changed his line to impede Bailey trying to chase down Walsh? It was subtle but I felt Baily was impeded"
23 minutes ago
More…