2014 EELS LINEUP???

With the big possibility that Parra will sign these two English forwards and the signing of Corey Norman to go along with the long awaited arrival of Will Hopoate, 2014 shapes to be the season we can honestly compete against the top sides for a premiership.
Here's my projected starting 17. What's everyone else think?

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Ken Sio
3. Ryan Morgan
4. Jacob Loco
5. Will Hopoate
6. Corey Norman
7. Chris Sandow
8. Mitch Allgood
9. Nathan Smith
10. Tim Mannah
11. Gareth Hock
12. Lee Mossip
13. Reni Maitua (C)

14. Luke Kelly
15. Fui Fui Moi Moi
16. Joseph Paulo
17. Kelepi Tanginoa

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Morgan pushed to the wing if he wants to stay in the side 8- lussick 9-kelly 10-mossop 11-hock 12-all good 13- maitua 14-smith 15- tanginoa 16- mannah 17- moimoi/paulo
  • Ryan Morgan is one of our stand out players. He and Hoppa will be centres. If Loko can't transfer to a second row he will be on the bench. Don't be surprised if we invest in a BIG prop like Tilse or even better Learoyd Lars.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • No allgood Remember fui is at the end of his career. Allgood will be better
    • No Luke Kelly?

• James roby at 9 and matt Keating off the bench
  • I gotta feeling there will be more signings coming our way so I don't think we should speculate just yet on who will play wear.
  • 800 k ?
    Ur Sauce....?
    Or a guestamite ?
  • Why do people Keep putting n smith in there teams? I wouldn't be to sure that he will b here next year. A hooker needs to be a good defender
    • Smith hasn't done anything for us and I would rather see Pritchard off the bench then him resigning next year
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin posted a discussion
Probably a nonsense blog for some, but i wonder about what slice of the fan pie we will have and where this club will be in 10 years. Despite our huge advantages of where we are based and a state of the art stadium, Penriths success means we have…
9 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Lomax says he has no issue playing on the wing.
"RCG Lane Joe O take your choice.
Its dependent on who the coach is and how they want to play.
We need to find some leg speed and some some more athleticism on the edge.
RCG is the first domino."
44 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Mitchell Moses cops NSW selection blow as Eels comeback for Magic Round put on ice
"As John McKay, the first ever coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers once said and i paraphrase "We are only 4-5 plane crashes away from being in the playoffs"."
6 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Mitchell Moses cops NSW selection blow as Eels comeback for Magic Round put on ice
"Only concern is, dry and fast track at Brisbane. Melbourne coming off poor performances, Bellamy special also in the sheds after. We are coming off a game where everyone was patting themselves on the back."
6 hours ago
More…