2010 Statistics as of Round 22

I was quite shocked to read some of these statistics. The NRL site didn't have some of the players statistics updated like Daniel Mortimer's but here's the list of the top statistics:

Games Played: 20 (Fui Fui Moi Moi, Nathan Cayless, Feleti Mateo)

Tries Scored: 10 (Jarryd Hayne)

Goals: 52 (Luke Burt)

Field Goals: 1 (Luke Burt)

Tackles: 847 (Nathan Hindmarsh)

All Run Metres: 3019 (Jarryd Hayne)

Hit Ups: 316 (Jarryd Hayne)

Best Statistics: Jarryd Hayne

It'll be interesting to see what the statistics say for the end of year; obviously depending on whether we make it to the finals or not.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Some of those stats don't really mean much unless you rank them against the rest of the league.
  • as hayne has 3 of the most important stats it shows we rely on him way too much. our wingers and centres like most other clubs should be up their with the highest tries scored, the forwards should be rivaling hayne for the most hitups and metres gaines i mean thats the point of them they arent their to score,
  • From a team perspective these stats could be quite damming.
    But lets look at the team as a whole and not just the top count.

Hayne being top of the hit ups has got to make us ask - what is the rest of the team doing?
    Run metres is not such a problem as Hayne has scored probably half his tries from inside our own half.

To put this into real stat territory we need them for the rest of the team as well.
    Eg. 316 Hit ups for Hayne - who is next best and so on. Mateo may have 310, Mannah 307, Fui 315 and so on.
    Tries - what are the stats on other players. Again some could have 9 or 8 so this would start to balance the equation.
  • - the next highest try to him is 7 for Joel Reddy.
    - it really does make you wonder considering he isn't a dominate defending player
    - it's hard to say with the rest of the team cause as i had some aren't updated and because of injured players. but i do have some of the stats for the top players.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Lomax says he has no issue playing on the wing.
"Keep moving EA we got an aging roster mate Gutho RCG Carty Matto and alike we need to move on from this is why I development pathways are so important if we can find some players there we don't need to be slave to the market."
24 seconds ago
EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Lomax says he has no issue playing on the wing.
"Yep we have too much money invested in our forwards right now. RCG, Paulo, Lane, Carty, Hopgood, Matto, Joe O all on good money."
6 minutes ago
EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Lomax says he has no issue playing on the wing.
"I suggest the Gutho 14 from next year not after his current contract. That is because I cant see him lasting at fullback next year due to his health. "
7 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Lomax says he has no issue playing on the wing.
"Coryn, tbh unless he was downgraded I tend to agree. I think we will tell by season end how he goes moving forward. Just imagine his $$$ and Lane or another forwards cash to upgrade and buy one or two decent players. But that is foresight...time…"
11 minutes ago
More…