After a year of trial and error; Super, HOE and myself are looking at making the podcast better in 2027 as we sort of have an understanding with each other now and how it runs. Though this blog is basically me asking you, if you do listen to it, is there anything in particular that you would like to see from us in 2027 on the poddy? Could be a segment, could constructive feedback, could be focus on certain analysis. Whatever it is, here is your platform to put forward the ideas.
One idea that i believe we are going ahead with is having a weekly blog for questions from the blog site itself. Anything you want us to talk about you can comment and we will pick the best ones to discuss. That idea seems like the most likely. But any other ideas let us know.
Replies
I love listening. Only thing I'd say as someone who has done things similar in nature is there needs to be more promotion. I only found the podcast because I am a user of this blog however let's be real, most of the young generation couldn't even tell you what a blog is. The reels is a great start in garnering more exposure, but even something as simple as posting those same reels on TikTok and YouTube shorts will help. Short form content is everything in today's world.
Ok awesome Trev, if you have ever appeared on a poddy maybe come on one night. I am sure Super is happy for others once in a while to come on and share their opinions on matters.
But yes we will do more socials. More so this year was a tester, we wanted to see how long it would last, Super, HOE and myself found a good rythym and were able to see out the year easily with an understanding of how it worked out. I would like to do tiktok with some videos and also some polls.
I was thinking for a segment, maybe we could bring Chief on and perhaps organise for MON, BA or Jim, or all three to come on. Super, HOE and myself sit back, mics muted and let them at it.
Or even bring on someone from here that goes at it with Chief and let them two debate with random topics. It would go for hours but views will be high hahaha.
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next