11mill salary Cap for 2023

After months of speculation, it can be revealed the 2023 salary cap will be at least $11 million, well above the projected $10.4m - giving rise to the prospect of the NRL’s first $1.5 million player. So who could it be!?

DETAILS 👉 bit.ly/3D0skvS

So it begs the question did a certain CEO know that there would be a larger cap implemented, and gone out and purchased big name players, whilst other clubs had to release theirs? Ken Oath he did!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mr Bulldog knows everything, with a Sombereo Politis a small step behind.

Munster would be kicking himself just needed to wait an extra week.

Mitch Moses will get his 1.2 -1.3m now

• Moses will be the first 1.5 Million dollar player, at the Dolphins. 

• Pick whichever routers player you want. They are already being paid that.

• So even though players for the 2023 season were negotiating contracts back in November 2021, the salary cap is only finalised now. Wtf is this comp? This is just so amatuerish from the NRL.

• Totally agree, laughable.

• It's not really Meelky, it's as much good luck as good mangement and the NRL and its income (TV) could be anywhere now if events did not unfold the way they have.

John Boyle agreeing with you is not a good sign.....you should have sent up "flares" as soon as he posted! Lol

• But it is Poppa. We were negotiating with Reed Mahoney and Papa 12 months ago when we thought the salary cap was going to be what, 9.5 to 10mil? If we knew then it was going to be 11mil, would we have lost both of these players?

• Bingo Meelk, that's where I'm coming from, they definitely had inside info.

• And you know this how??

• Gus is my uncle, I had a leb BBQ over the weekend, Gus loves free food and alcohol, and usually when Gus drinks too much he tells me everything.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion The Bennett Hypothetical: Sliding Doors
"Good response HOE. I like your Oak tree analogy.  
Give the players the rope and see what they do with it. No excuses. See how the leadership emerges.See howr the natural talent and independence plays out. They are not kids. It will need time for…"
13 minutes ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to EA's discussion Lomax Clause
"Never know, he might be the cream inside a Diddy and Usher oreo."
43 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"I haven't been sold on Canberra this year. Their only wins have came against average opposition or teams around them. The moment they have played someone of quality e.g. Brisbane or Cronulla they have been battered."
49 minutes ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Paul Kent involved in Street fight video
"Good ol Kenty O'Keefe "
50 minutes ago
More…