1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

He partnered Evans in tri-nations trials between PNG, Australia & Fiji. Good ball runner and has size. Currently at Penrith

Kumuls Luke Page & Wellington Albert also NRL material.

Views: 2169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Penrith council
You might be getting him mixed up with Sione Katoa.
Im pretty sure he just resigned.
Villiame Kikau?
Geez he put on some shots in the state cup final against PNG on GF day.
Good player but would be down the pecking order if he landed at Parra.
I'd say he'd be another one of those buys that would play out the season in NSWCUP and won't get a look in for the top grade eg: Cornish, Hasson, G.Jennings (so far) etc.
I love BA as our coach but can't seem to figure out why he does this with a lot of our fringe first grade recruits.
It took 3 hookers to go down for Cameron King to finally get a shot after 16 months.
King has been the best of the lot and proven to be a great find whilst solving our hooking dilema.

Your points are well made.

Hi Raid. I really like Viliame Kilau as well. Reckon he is just the body type and style of player we are lacking. Really hope we can go after him and can't see that he'd be currently too far down the pecking order at all. How many would he be behind? Definitely in his style there would be more in front of him at Penny's, wouldn't there be? He is mobile, huge, tall big and powerful, we don't really have any like that body type prop other than Alvaro. What's not too like.
Reckon BA would be able to turn him into a star.
I've got my heart set on him, but not famous for getting what I want in the footy world :)
Your point is very well taken
Good thoughts all

RSS

© 2017   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service