1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

JAMESY RECIEVES PHONE CALL TO MEET UP WITH BERNIE GURR AND LARISSA

Our great friend and   BRILLIANT  jersey designer Jamsey has just received a phone call to discuss future jersey designs.  Bernie Gurr and Larissa are certainly reading the various discussions around the New ISC hooped jersey, and must be concerned around the initial reactions by fans on all platforms, be it 1EE, LU Twitter and Facebook. Hopefully one of Jamsey"s designs can come in as an alternate 2018 home or away jersey, and be discussed as our future permanent kit.

Permalink Reply by jamesy 10 minutes ago

So I just got a call from the Parramatta Eels club, Bernie and Larissa want to arrange a meeting with me to discuss the jersey. Not sure about what they want. If it's just to push their 60's design then they are wasting their time, but if they have interest in my designs then I'm happy to discuss. No date set. They will email me further details. Very interesting.

IF ALL EELS  SUPPORTERS WERE GIVEN A CHANCE TO VOTE ON ONE HOME AND ONE AWAY JERSEY, WHICH ONES WOULD YOU VOTE FOR ?

GROUP A

Views: 12381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry Jamsey my computer skills not the best but this is a rough that probably needs to be worked on .I would suggest  maybe some thoughts from you to tidy it up a bit. 

the yellow you posted on right is the same as the yellow I posted in the middle of the blues.

Jamesy would it be possible for you to crowd fund to produce a few hundred of these and our donations would in fact be really us purchasing them upfront?  Maybe 500 of us turning up to the games showing our support and unification would influence their future decisions.  I have had Jerseys made before at a lot cheaper price than what the NRL get out of them so it would be a cheaper jersey for all if you did it for a small profit margin.   I know that I would personally order 6.

Jamesy would be up for copyright infringement if he did that. The NRL own all logo and imaging rights.

What about if names and logos were not included.  Maybe replaced with slogans to protest against the current design.  

He might be able to get away with it then.

A very good way to protest about the current designs is dont buy any of it for a few years, that wont be hard as only a complete nuff nuff would wear that jersey, but spread the word, hurt the club in the pocket, if they want to put such little thought into the strip they deserve it.

I wont be buying a single current eels isc item of clothing until its gone, i checked out the isc stuff at mick simmons a week ago, it was utter dog shit anyway, iron on eels logos and sponsors, seriously bottom of the barrel.

This ^^ 100%.

I won't be buying any Eels gear this season. My major issue is the pricing. I don't know how they justify $160 per jersey when, come mid-season they're happy to sell them for about $100. I just bought the 2017 heritage strip for $50 including postage from Peter Wynn's as part of their Christmas specials. For $160 I could've bought 3 of them.

At least we agree on something today super, well said

I might be wrong but doesn't the NRL have a say in jersey pricing?.

But I like the jersey Snake - except the hoops don't go all the way round.

The part where the hoops doing go around is the only decent bit of the jersey, because theres no hoops.

Dont worry Col, youll look great arriving at the seniors bingo and sling night in it at the local bowlo, youll fit right in lol.

RSS

© 2017   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service