1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Fogarty is our best option as a backup for an outside back. he can also goal kick and play in the halves. 

Views: 2757

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get that Browny, so has he been undressed yet?  And if yes, who is the MAN behind the mask? 

He gave me the ammunition when he called time-to-get-it-right a ball sucking moron.

Most proper of you Precious - we all know ttgir is not a moron. TeeHee

Apples and oranges Monto...did you pass or fail the nrl concussion test?
Ridiculous!
Blokes been pathetic for Wenty so you want to reward him with a first grade spot?
I'd rather we bring Mortimer back, he's 10x the player Fogarty is and ever will be. Even Luke Kelly makes him look like a hack

well this has been an uplifting experience.ball sucking and what not I'm shocked . idid not think the FOG would cause this much angst 

#GIVEFOGTHEJOB

might aswell put mannah as 14 worth a shot

I would not be putting Fogarty at 14. If Norman is still out this week i'd give Robson one last crack at halfback against his old club. If he has a stinker then we potentially look to Fogarty in the halves if needed, not as a bench utility player..

Here's hoping Norman is fit this week! Save us all the headache.

As for the no. 9 go with King, if he is unavailable go with Nelson. Brown can play 10-15 mins at hooker late in the game to give either of them a bit of a breather. 

Agree

Oh great!! Just what we need another blog about a bog average reserve grader.

RSS

© 2017   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service