Eels Re- Sign Terepo Smith and Davis

John Folau, David Gower, George Jennings, Cameron King, Cody Nelson, Rory O’Brien, Frank Pritchard, Jeff Robson, Scott Schulte, Honeti Tuha, Matthew WoodsNew deal: Clint Gutherson (until 2019), Tim Mannah (until end of 2019), Tepai Moeroa (until 2019), Will Smith (until 2018), Peni Terepo (until 2018), Nathan David (until 2018), Willis Meehan (from Manly until 2017)Leaving: Vai Toutai (released), Semi Radradra (French rugby at end of season), Alex Twal (Tigers until end of 2020), James Hasson (immediate release to Salford), Jamal Fogarty (released to Titans), Bureta Faraimo (Immediate release to Warriors until end of 2017), Kelepi Tanginoa (immediate release to Sea Eagles)Parramatta utility Will Smith has extended his contract for another season.The 25-year-old joined the Eels this season after three seasons with Penrith where he made his NRL debut.Having filled a role in the halves and hooker, Smith’s extension was signed off on some weeks ago and is now contracted until the end of 2018.Antonio Winterstein is tackled by Will Smith.Source: AAPMarket Watch can also confirm the Eels have taken up an option in their favour on Nathan Davis for 2018.The centre rejoined the club earlier in the year from the Gold Coast.Davis made his NRL debut at the Titans last year but was granted an early release from his contract to return to his junior club.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good to see Smith rewarded with an extension.

• yeah i think Smith deserved it.Also good to see they resigned Terepo.

I would like to see them reward Guth and Brown with contract upgrades

• on the article where does it say terepo resigned
    • Peni Terepo ( 2018)
  • It's says Meehan until 2017 ? That's a bit odd? Or an error, so he only signed for like 3 months.
  • Should sign mannah on a 10 yr contract. Lock him in for life!
    • He's already contracted until he's nearly 32. That's long enough for most players.
  • That Mannah deal will no doubt get some people here fired up.

• That Mannah deal was struck a long time ago, ive been blowing up about it all year and Timmy must have been blowing some serious cock to get that deal, its beyond a joke.

If Tim really cares about this place he will retire come seasons end.

• Mannah deserves a life time deal. Only its with wenty
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Milky you have been known to sign anything, even I have your autograph!
I am thinking of selling it to Chiefy because  he buys anything! ..............I once had Wiz's autograph but sold it to Brown and Moses, after they got their first 1 million…"
15 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
46 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree, May is value at 500k.
Moving Tago to 6 is interesting, not sure he's a 5/8th in skillset?! He's a gun centre and maybe Panthers didn't want to lose both him and Crichton? 
With South's I feel they lost direction without Reynolds, too many…"
50 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
1 hour ago
More…