1 Eyed Eel Tipping Comp 2015

For those who were in the comp last year you would have just received an email to re join as the NRL website has added the option to regenerate the 2014 tipping comp. If you are unable to join via the email. Here is the comp details to join.

https://tipping.nrl.com/

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• time to join up and run second to me!

• Cheers Jamesy

• I'm in. When does it start?
  • 2 weeks to join

• Just joined again, thanks jamesy.

JOIN NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE OFFICIAL TIPPING KING OF 1EE FOR 2015.

Its a fun comp, use your same name as here, it takes no more than 1 minute a week to do.

And if you can pull off the whole thing theres huge cash prizes, weekly prizes and trophies.

BE THERE

• EVEN IF YOUR A LURKER HERE, PLEASE JOIN, Everybody welcome, the more the merrier.

If you rate yourself as a tipster, join and prove it :)

• I'm back to defend the title!

• Just signed up. This is my first tipping comp so go easy on me. Blue and Gold 1.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bup replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"A big part of our shit defence this years been our crappy linespeed,
If BA uses Lussick and Hands properly that problem isn't an issue if they do their job leading the defensive line.
These rivalry games throw up some curveballs , I expect tonight…"
1 minute ago
Bob Smith replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I was at that game at magic round. Gave me nightmares. "
19 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Yeah, we look like a part time footy team. Hmmm, that sounds familiar for some reason."
21 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"and as predicted south's about to make a move no doubt "
21 minutes ago
More…