Blogs

Ky Rodwell released

Ky Rodwell has been released from the final year of his contract to join Wakefield Trinity in the Champsionship. After 5 games for the club between 2021 and 2022, with Ky the best of luck. Did not quite workout since the type of player he is suits…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 74

Hayze Perham

I heard a rumour from a mate that's a Dog's fan si take it with a grain of salt. he might be coming back he's on the outs at the Dog's.I sure hope we can do better than him although he is also better then Lumelume Cini and Dunster that in itself is…

Read more…
2 Replies · Reply by Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst 27 seconds ago
Views: 107

Jerome Lui tackle

Was Luia's tackle on Baily Simonsson deliberate??I think so.I think Luia would have know that the Eels would have struggled to cover his position.As soon as Simonsson went off the Pantehrs attacked that side of the field all afternoon.Lui was not at…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by The Captain yesterday
Views: 288

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Offside's discussion Hayze Perham
"Had his medical today."
27 seconds ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"I would put Blaze on the wing with Harper Centre."
1 minute ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"And Luka on the bench a good move aswell.  Don't really need hands atm"
1 minute ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Good news. Good news.  Good news  - the bushie finally bit the bullet and gave a kid with potential a run rather than resorting to. his usual safety first reserve grader regular with zero upside "
3 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Wow  Blaize in the centres? Surely he will move to wing but shows how highly he's thought of. Can't wait to see how he goes. I like the 4 forward bench rotation "
3 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Referee Gough!!!! Thankyou Lord.
would have thought Gee or Sutton would be the refs for this one."
6 minutes ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"We still have no outside back cover on the bench."
9 minutes ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Not a fan of Harper on the wing. He is way to slow."
10 minutes ago
"Did Tuilagi just get a miracle from God lol"
11 minutes ago
Crackles replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 3 Team List v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
"Why Kelma Tuilagi after dislocating his shoulder."
12 minutes ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Poppa's discussion Two points we won't get back!...... Arse Kicking time and no one should miss out!
"There would be few, if any, teams that could lose their centre and then a second rower and still be able to compete with the previous 3 time premiers.
Completely agree that the coaching staff should have been able to pick up on obvious problem with…"
12 minutes ago
ParramattaLurker’s discussion was featured
 1. Clint Gutherson (c)2. Morgan Harper3. Will Penisini4. Blaize Talagi5. Sean Russell 6. Dylan Brown7. Mitchell Moses8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard9. Joey Lussick10. Junior Paulo11. Shaun Lane12. Bryce Cartwright13. J.Maine Hopgood Interchange:14. Luca…
12 minutes ago
ParramattaLurker posted a discussion
 1. Clint Gutherson (c)2. Morgan Harper3. Will Penisini4. Blaize Talagi5. Sean Russell 6. Dylan Brown7. Mitchell Moses8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard9. Joey Lussick10. Junior Paulo11. Shaun Lane12. Bryce Cartwright13. J.Maine Hopgood Interchange:14. Luca…
16 minutes ago
LB replied to Axel's discussion Parramatta Eels enter race for Dragons youngster
"He is big, would be a good Centre eventually and a good Winger to start. But then again his highlights of course make him look good, though i was actually not thrilled with his highlights in some ways. His NSW Cup highlights were better than his…"
28 minutes ago
LB replied to Offside's discussion Hayze Perham
"I mean thinking about, at first no, but then again we also need a utility back of some sorts at the club. He has played FG, as a break glass option and cheap i mean why not.
Not like we are signing him to start right away. As a depth signing he is…"
31 minutes ago
LB posted a discussion
Ky Rodwell has been released from the final year of his contract to join Wakefield Trinity in the Champsionship. After 5 games for the club between 2021 and 2022, with Ky the best of luck. Did not quite workout since the type of player he is suits…
33 minutes ago
More…