Blogs

The Sivo convo

I’m interested to know what you guys think about the conversation that happened in the sheds after full time. I don’t think Sivo came out for the remaining 30 seconds left in the game, so he would’ve been in there looking a bit sheepish as the…

Read more…
14 Replies · Reply by Snottie Pimpin 16 minutes ago
Views: 491

HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY

Now unless you are Super we all know the eels management are beyond useless and need to be removed ASAP as they are useless to the club .  Last year the great Parramatta management team gave Dylan Brown one of the most outlandish contracts the game…

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by xxRustyxx_69 5 minutes ago
Views: 419

Lomax Clause

During HT on channel 9, the journalist said Lomax tried putting a clause in his contract that he can leave if BA is sacked. However eels rejected it 

Read more…
21 Replies · Reply by LB 6 hours ago
Views: 1092

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Parra_Greg posted a discussion
Once BA gets binned off and with Luke Keary retiring now ....Wonder how many eels are breaking there contracts for a gig there .....watch this space..!!
2 minutes ago
Troy Wade replied to Eli Stephens's discussion None of our players should play origin.
"I dont know what all the fuss in with Paulo - adds no punch or drive... "
2 minutes ago
xxRustyxx_69 replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY
"Roosters have not being doing any better lately. Couldn't keep suali or manu. Sticking with old man at fullback. Picked up a 35 year old Jennings and want to complete the old man backline by buying Gagi who himself will be 34... HAHAHA "
5 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"Yeah he got smashed, don't get a quick play the ball off that usually 🤣"
13 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Axel's discussion The Sivo convo
"Think BA needs to have a convo with Sivo , Shaun Lane and Sean Russell very soon.. "
16 minutes ago
Blue Eel replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY
"Changing the board / Management has become something close to you Frankie. Who would you replace and who would you replace them with."
21 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"Also the brown penalty when he was squirming on the ground. Sure he ran hard and credit to his toughness and courage but he was easily knocked over and hit pretty hard and squirming all over the ground is called milking. The ref got fooled by the…"
23 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"It often takes a lot out of players when they are down a man. This might come out during the ten minutes but often the affects are after. Little percentages are huge in such a close competition like the nrl."
25 minutes ago
CP replied to Axel's discussion The Sivo convo
"Wouldnt hurt for the lazy bastard to take a couple of hit up to help the forwards out. Look at Brian To'o "
27 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"The Dylan brown 'not square' penalty annoyed me worse. At least the offside was an actual mistake, the other one was "I want to give a penalty so I'll make something up"."
28 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"Tough call as it should have been our penalty and no sin bin at 18-14. Changed the flow of the game and might have been a different outcome if ruled correctly. But I guess every team gets screwed over most weeks. "
38 minutes ago
CP replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"The game wasnt decided on that call. We actually scored during that period.
The game was decided by the poor defense, poor discipline and poor handling."
46 minutes ago
QuidQuoPro replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Floppa never likes to admit when he's wrong!! The fact that he kept blowing smoke up O'Neil's arse ad nauseam, both figuratively and literally, exhibits what an inept judge of talent floppa is, and to a lesser extent slugg fest!! i think floppy must…"
51 minutes ago
"Pretty sad when a game is decided in that fashion and the nrl just sits back and watches it happen. If Garrick is lining up the conversion just tell the ref it's wrong and reverse the call. "
53 minutes ago
Jason replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Nrl confirms Turbo offside and Penisini binning wrong.
"Until we become a strong club on and off the field we will continue to be on the wrong side of 50/50 calls as well as blatant ones.
Officials have no fear of the EELS reaction to bad calls.
We are a joke to them"
58 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Fiddy's discussion Raiders no halfback getting pumped
"Your mate O'Neill is the man you should be writing a letter too , Ploppa.   You've been swinging your pexker around for years mentioning how O'Neill has a busiess degree and who are we to question his ability , now you're jumping off his wagon and…"
1 hour ago
More…