1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Forum Discussions (31,779)

Blog Replies Latest Activity

WHAT WILL CHANGE NEXT YEAR ?

Since we have already shown we can't match it with top sides this year and we only make the 8 I'm wonder what do people think will change n…

By Eelsfan79 in Parra Blogs

3 26 seconds ago
Reply by Kramerica

Parramatta Eels pull Peats offer off the table

Nathan Peats' State of Origin promotion hasn't convinced his former club he is worth his asking price, with the Parramatta Eels taking thei…

By Chief in Parra Blogs

79 34 seconds ago
Reply by The Bug

Team List vs Souths

The Parramatta Eels side to take on the South Sydney Rabbitohs at ANZ Stadium on Friday 26 May has been named by Blue & Gold Head Coach…

By Gem KM in Parra Blogs

33 3 minutes ago
Reply by Poppa (old people rock)

A 2nd string origin side and no Eels in sight

Would you say any Eels player was unlucky to miss origin selection? The NSW snubbed 17: Unluckiest players to miss out on Blues selection…

By The Ape in Parra Blogs

17 23 minutes ago
Reply by Chief

Greg Leleisiuao for Hoffman?

I really hope Brad will drop Hoffman and give Leleisiuao a shot. I am not sure how good his defense is, but I am sure he will be better tha…

By Wild_Eels in Parra Blogs

57 26 minutes ago

Praying for everyone involved in Manchester

Here we go again, wait for it..... 1. This has nothing to do with Islam. 2. The guy was a mentally ill 'lone wolf'. 3. Those who object to…

By Bazza ' Coach Cronk ' B in League Blogs

74 1 hour ago
Reply by Chocolate Frog ♥ Ms Peppers Mint

Indonesia ( incl Bali ) to criminalise Homosexuality.

So what's the thoughts people ? I know a few here will now be crossing Bali off their itinerary in fear of persecution in this tolerant and…

By Wizards Sleeve in Trash Blogs

160 1 hour ago

Adam Ritson on 'Sterlo on the couch'

What a heart breaker of a story. 40 years old now and a shell of the kid he was when he was playing first grade and ripping into opposing d…

By Camo73 in Parra Blogs

15 2 hours ago
Reply by JJ - The EEL

The Jersey

Just wondering what peoples favourite and least favourite jersey is. For me best is unfortunately Easts and least favourite is Penrith.

By Keitel in Parra Blogs

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Tin Tim

NRL Interviews Pt 3: Sione Faumuina

Another day, another interview guys. Had a chat with Sione Faumuina, such a humble, gentle, forthcoming character who wants to get his stor…

By Ricky in Top Blogs

8 3 hours ago
Reply by Ricky

RSS

© 2017   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service