Wouldn’t pay Lomax more then 650k

Being reported eels will offer 3 years around 650k per for Zach Lomax, also mentioned that some other teams might try join in the race but I wouldn't go much higher then 650k for him. Good player but he's not gonna turn the team around himself 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You don't have to it's not your money 

• Yeah just hope they don't pay overs lol 

• Well $650k is better than $700k

• We really need him and if we got him for that it's cheap! He'll be playing FB next year I'd reckon.

With the timing of our mess and precarious position of our coaches position I honestly can't see why he' would throw away his big bucks to come tho :((

If he has signed with us and we are still in cool off period and perhaps roosters will come good for him quickly but hope not.

• I think he'll be sold on playing fullback and being allowed to box in offseason, 650k should be enough to get that done but if he wants 800+ prob not gonna happen 

• Reckon he'd go great at FB too! Gutherson to centre.

we can still use a very handy winger ...saints have a reserve grade one that's very very handy too

i reckon Russell is doing well with Penisini And will turn out a great partnership 

• Yeah he'll be given flb and a full offseason to work on combinations with Dyl and Mitch. Apparently dragons dropping ravawala this week to 🤣 they have plenty of talent to bring in 

• Oh shit they must be bringing the handy reserve grader up bugger haha

Lomax needs to be their FB Sloane can't tackle and defensively positions nowhere near as good as our Gutho.

he got some practice there last week in heavy rain and deserve our thanks for that decision from us haha 🤞

• They have tupiloto from Manly in reggies carving up, dragons even have more depth then us 🤣

• Yes! The Mr Handy I meant ;)

ridiculous we don't have even have a ready made quality winger to step up when Sivo was out ...but if we think that's bad what if the unthinkable happens to Guth! Unless we can secure Lomax for that 🤞🤞🤞

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"If it purely comes down to choice he chooses eels. But I just don't think we will approach Wayne. I hope I'm wrong "
41 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"I think Parramatta's squad composition for 2025 is going to suit Bennett the most between us and the Cowboys.
Souths don't know who their halfback is going to be next year (hell, they don't even know who it is this year) and they have a lot of…"
1 hour ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Zac Lomax
"Neither Jennings or Gagai are recruited by the Roosters to be starting players. They use them as bridge players. They're reliable veterans, capable filling in for a few games a season when injuries strike.
The Roosters may be losing Manu and…"
1 hour ago
BringBackSemi replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"I was convinced on Friday he was going to Souths, but today, I'm not so sure. I've never seen Wayne appear to be that transparent to the media before. It could all be a diversion to throw the media off the scent of what he is really chasing. Might…"
1 hour ago
More…