Without more additions 2021

1-21.  top 4 again?

Gutherson

sivo

opacic

waqa

ferg

brown

moses

reg

mahoney

junior

lane

matto

brownie

stone 14

kaufusi 15

niukore 16

papali'i 17

hughes 18

alvaro 19

dunster 20

smith 21

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Team list already lol

    • I dont like it - mods

  • Lussick 22

  • We need at least one more bench and a strike centre

  • This reply was deleted.
    • Naden would be good. He was Penriths best player when he came on from the bench in GF.

    • Slugg I don't know where you heard this but Naden is an important part of team. I doubt they would let him go. On the other hand Caleb Aitkens is going to Raiders sne a very decent player. Recruitment  for Eels sucks they should have got him and Flanaghan. I will no longer talk of Cleary and Panther's incredible year with this new bunch beginning their careers. Lots on here are delusional try making a final, GF, becoming minor premiers and playing undefeated 17 in a row. Instead of knocking pray tell when Eels maybe good enough to achieve any of this?  I believe it's an honour to make GF for any team and one winner. Storm have won and competed in many  with heaps of experience.where this was Baby Panthers first time. They can take P Plates off now. 

      • This reply was deleted.
        • Lots were waiting till after GF Slug. 

      • This reply was deleted.
        • I follow Eels long term. Many relatives have played for other clubs. You would be surprised how quick you could become say a Rooster or Bulldog fan if you had a son play for them or a daughter marry an opponent. 

          • Well then you must be related to the Cleary's :D

          • If I had a son play for the Bulldogs I'm afraid I'd have to disown him.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Roy tannous posted a discussion
Grants been linked to knights and interesting,Grants open to moving to Newcastle.Just rumors at this stage but if it gets bigger and bigger.Knights can't afford him with ponga and brown on over a mill and others taking a lot of the cap.So what does…
14 minutes ago
Gucci replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"The only issue I have is the head knocks because he puts himself in the strangest positions for a big man sometimes. But majority of his long term injuries were inflicted by other players in tackles for the past two seasons."
1 hour ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Great news on all 3. I'm suprised many don't think Moretti is a good keep. He is just coming to age for Prop forwards (Mid 20's) and runs some great lines. I think he needs to have Williams show him the ropes and Luca, Teacum and Tuivaiti need to…"
1 hour ago
Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Slightly surprised at Moretti considering we have lots of forwards coming through. But at the same time, I have sensed him slightly going another level in our improved post origin performances.
All in all good news. Tuivati especially needs to be…"
1 hour ago
More…