stone 14

kaufusi 15

niukore 16

papali'i 17

hughes 18

alvaro 19

dunster 20

smith 21

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Team list already lol

• I dont like it - mods

• Lussick 22

• We need at least one more bench and a strike centre

• This reply was deleted.
    • Naden would be good. He was Penriths best player when he came on from the bench in GF.

• Slugg I don't know where you heard this but Naden is an important part of team. I doubt they would let him go. On the other hand Caleb Aitkens is going to Raiders sne a very decent player. Recruitment  for Eels sucks they should have got him and Flanaghan. I will no longer talk of Cleary and Panther's incredible year with this new bunch beginning their careers. Lots on here are delusional try making a final, GF, becoming minor premiers and playing undefeated 17 in a row. Instead of knocking pray tell when Eels maybe good enough to achieve any of this?  I believe it's an honour to make GF for any team and one winner. Storm have won and competed in many  with heaps of experience.where this was Baby Panthers first time. They can take P Plates off now. 

• Lots were waiting till after GF Slug. 

• I follow Eels long term. Many relatives have played for other clubs. You would be surprised how quick you could become say a Rooster or Bulldog fan if you had a son play for them or a daughter marry an opponent. 

• Well then you must be related to the Cleary's :D

• If I had a son play for the Bulldogs I'm afraid I'd have to disown him.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
1 hour ago
Hell On Eels posted a discussion

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
1 hour ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Sanders defence in the halves is actually better than Hands. NSW Cup stats would back this statement up as well. Hands is actually a poor defender in the halves. He is barely cup quality in cup. Hands is an out and out hooker in my opnion."
2 hours ago
parra supporter replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I see hands on the bench as coverage for sanders in case his defence doesn't hold up rather than just to relieve lussick."
2 hours ago
More…