Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • What would happen to make you expect it

• We are getting closer but still need to improve defensively by about 4 points per game on average and lack a genuine on field leader of men.

It's not beyond us but think 2021-22 will be our best shot.

• We are a chance now, i believe weve been cursed by Timmy Mannah for the last decade..

Ive stated many times over the years that we would not and could not win a premiership with Timmy as a player or captain.

I believe the curse of Timmy Mannah has been lifted now that he's gone and we now are a chance at lifting the premiership.

You heard it here first.

• No, we will not win a comp with Bea Aethur in charge, we have a squad that can compete for the top 4 but we need a quality coach to make us a contender.

• you are right on the ball with that comment. Couldnt agree more.

• Alan,

There are a lot of people involved in coaching a team. I have never been an admirer of his coaching because of its inconsistencies, but as the quality of the team has improved, so have the coaching results. The team and not just the coach are responsible for the results. We have made the finals twice in the last 3 years without any rep stars, including a 56 to 0 result against the Broncos in the finals, which stands as a record. More renowned coaches would envy this record and I am sure that B.A. has learned a lot in the last few years which shows in our recent results. Lets hope his coaching will improve, together with the fortunes of our team. If you want to be a true supporter, we must support the whole organisation and not just the team as they are inseparable..

• No ive given up any hope of that a long time ago but ill still dare to dream

• I've recently said 2021 is our year. 

• Well there goes 2021........

• Our top 17 looks as strong as anyone. Luck with injuries and an improved defence will be key.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
53 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…