Replies

• Moses kicking game has come up with nothing, but he insists on still kicking to that corner on the 5th. 

• All they need to do is put the ball along the ground and work for a repeat set. Seems they keep going for the big play.

• No Idea about game management 

• One trick pony where the dogs have an answer for. Time to try something else.

• Dylan Brown needs to call moe ball, and MM needs to take a step backwards and let DB play.

• What a shit performance so far this suks

• This is a terrible game! Bulldogs deserve to be in the eight not us

• Too much kicking, not enough running!

• He’s catching a cold outside Jennings

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY
"That is not the football club board.
The leagues club board  are made up of people who decide who is on the football club board , do you see anyone who would give  you confidence that they would know which type of people are needed to run the…"
4 minutes ago
Rise of an empire replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY
"I've been saying for a while I can see the Roosters making a play for Brown even more so now Keary has announced his retirement "
21 minutes ago
Seraph replied to Frankie Fong's discussion HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY
"I think from the Mark jenkins one down are the Junior Rugby League board"
37 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Where to Now, Time to stop looking in the revision mirror and head forward.
"What makes you think I have "aliases" you have my permission to verify same with Super. I did use the alias "crow" about 4/5 years ago and that lasted about 2 weeks. my wife also has an account and I haven't used that since last time I was…"
42 minutes ago
More…