Replies

• That’s a bit of a giggle 

• I think I hurt snakes feelings, sorry.

• Dean how is your paper round buisness going champ? Did you end up getting that new whistle you were talking about a last week? 

• Bring back Snake! 

• X a billion 

just hoping no one made any serious complaints against him .....

• Let's hope snake is back for finals 

• I can't believe I am saying this, but set them free!

• Am sure Frankie or a couple of others have snakes email or number 

check in with him make sure he is ok please 

• I heard Snake caught the coronavirus from a 5G connection while talking to Bill Gates. It then turned out it was neither a hoax nor the flu so he moved to Melbourne to break lockdown with the Sovereign Citizens. But they could not stand him so now he is shacked up with some chick named Karen and walks around Brunswick West in nothing but his favourite Roosters socks. 
    PS: I actually heard this from Snake when I ran over him (accidentally) in my Corolla while eating Devon

• Lol.... for a watermelon you have a good sense of humour Daz, Sluggy sends his regards and reckons you are the most disliked highly educated person he has ever disliked......I defend you Daz, i reckon your a pretty good bloke.....bit of straightening out and we will have you working in a Qld coalmine before you know it....

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel replied to Wile E. Coyote's discussion Sivo for JAC?
"BA and O'neil will never pay a $million."
1 minute ago
Monsieur Eel replied to Electric Eel's discussion Cameron Smith the untouchable!
"I admire your persistence and restraint :)"
3 minutes ago
Monsieur Eel replied to Electric Eel's discussion Cameron Smith the untouchable!
"Yeah awesome stuff. Hopefully we see him next year's Le Tour."
4 minutes ago
Electric Eel replied to Electric Eel's discussion Cameron Smith the untouchable!
"Gees Brett, firstly, do you live on here or have a job? You must be setting the record for the longest debate ever. Just mind boggling seeing how long you can argue/debate someone?  Secondly, so, perhaps I am not understanding your points but you…"
11 minutes ago
More…