The hard work will continue and further acquisitions are on the way and the vast learning experiences our very young spine (19, 21, 25, 25) gathered this season augers well for an even better 2020 season.

I'm just so proud of our boys.

And a huge thank you goes out to Ma'u, Hoffman, Tepai, Gower and Mannah - wish you and your families all the very best and that you experience even more success next season.

Go the Eels - there is so much to look forward to next season.

C Gutherson, M Sivo, B Ferguson, M Jennings, D Brown, M Moses, N Brown, S Lane, M Niukore, K Evans, J Paulo, RCG, D Alvaro, P Terepo, O Kaufusi, S Utoikamanu, R Mahoney, R Stone, A Davey, J Salmon, E Parry, W Blake, H Dunstar, S Fainga'a, B Takairangi and more to come.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes awesome stuff.. now let’s move on to missing out miserably on where everybody expects us to be. Yay 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Norman was a Stuart signing if anything, one BA inherited. But the rest yeah you are spot on with."
3 minutes ago
Clintorian replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Zac Lomax for 2025
"The King keeps his fullback spot for sure."
6 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"BA i think called him on his shit. Apparently they havent spoken since, BA was that pissed off by him. But it was a blessing as it meant we could get Moses. Fast foward 8 years and one is a top 3 Halfback in the game the other is hanging by thread…"
7 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Muttman's discussion Buzz's Lowlights
"Sorry mate , he was very busy making a lantana bonsai at a housing trust site he's been running behind on. But finally caught him for you. "
16 minutes ago
More…