The hard work will continue and further acquisitions are on the way and the vast learning experiences our very young spine (19, 21, 25, 25) gathered this season augers well for an even better 2020 season.

I'm just so proud of our boys.

And a huge thank you goes out to Ma'u, Hoffman, Tepai, Gower and Mannah - wish you and your families all the very best and that you experience even more success next season.

Go the Eels - there is so much to look forward to next season.

C Gutherson, M Sivo, B Ferguson, M Jennings, D Brown, M Moses, N Brown, S Lane, M Niukore, K Evans, J Paulo, RCG, D Alvaro, P Terepo, O Kaufusi, S Utoikamanu, R Mahoney, R Stone, A Davey, J Salmon, E Parry, W Blake, H Dunstar, S Fainga'a, B Takairangi and more to come.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes awesome stuff.. now let’s move on to missing out miserably on where everybody expects us to be. Yay 

• Literally no one expected us to be two wins away from playing footy in October.....no one.

We are all disappointed today but don’t go making shit up.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Reed Mahoney Re-Signs
"Love it the spine locked up for another 2-3 years that's huge going foward."
26 seconds ago
Shawn peters replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Reed Mahoney Re-Signs
"Thanks parralurker spot on classified information, yet again. I've heard he could be a shoe in for starting hooker for qld, you heard anything."
7 minutes ago
the eggman replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Reed Mahoney Re-Signs
"I wonder if his performance on Sunday got him the deal he was asking for which obviously the club was playing hardball otherwise it would have been signed way before this? "
7 minutes ago
paul taylor replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Reed Mahoney Re-Signs
"100% as always Bup.    You pluck the guts out of the best kid around.  You might pick up a Burton or Crighton or Staines along the way.  They then come into a great system and leadership structure.   Having said that jennings is playing out of his s…"
8 minutes ago
More…