UFC 110 -Who's going?

Hey all, just curious if many people from here are going. I am, and looking forward to it. I'm pumped....

Now i know this has nothing to do with "EELS", however we all talk on here, and it is just good to know who else may be going?

I know several of the eels players are going...  As they are trained by one of the fighters James Te Huna.... 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Im there!!!!!!! I hope Bisping beats Wandy but i think wand is going to give him a new face!
  • A couple of years ago Wanderlei would have destroyed him, but age has caught up to him, so i think Bisping will just sneak home.
  • i would like to go to watch bj penn and george st pierre other then that i wouldnt be to interested
  • Actually Elvis Sinosic is out, he has a shoulder injury... But yeah im not a Bisping fan either, he talks too much with mouth and not his hands..........
  • I was there today for the Weigh In ,Can't wait .................
  • Me too, im pumped, been waiting for this for a long time... Hope i get to see Randy Couture, he is out here as well.
  • Shook Randys hand today and got his Autograph.........
  • Hindy,,, bet that was a moment.. Like i said i hope i meet him today, he is a legend.
  • Good pic of the natural Hindy!!

Good to see Wandy get the win, he was stoked!! Not the destroyer of the past tho.

Crowd was nuts!
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"👍"
4 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to LB's discussion Eels v Bears Highlights
"How's that beer muttman "
14 minutes ago
LB replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion David Armstrong
"Who Warriors? They haven't looked convincing all year. Despite their injuries. You cannot look at the Warriors and say their injuries have cost them. "
15 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to LB's discussion Eels v Bears Highlights
"It's 20. - 4. Eels ht
Harper's in the bin "
15 minutes ago
More…