Top 25 for 2010

It's taking shape now. I understand the fulltime squad to be something like this. It seems that we have only 23 at the moment:HayneBurtInuTahuGrotheMortimerK.keatingPoorem.keatingCaylohindyshackletonMateobenny smithfuioakewellermannahHumbleReddyJonny WrightEtu EulieseAnthony MitchellHave i missed someone???

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Justin horo
  • Personally, robson & Lowrie at sub $80k would be ideal to finish off the squad.

Shackleton & Hindy can always move up to prop during the game and we have johnston & allgood coming into contention from the toyota cup and Latimore, from wenty.

Robinson & horo from wenty to cover 2nd rowers.
    Nasso & filiga to cover centres.

Looking good.
    • True, but we are also losing probably Lats,Kinga,Robbo....
    • Sub $80k?? For a couple of blokes that are going to carry us to a premiership this year?? You must be mad.
  • i thought horo was on part time contract???
    • I have no idea ayy.
  • I reckon that is pretty spot on. 1 more half and 1 more forward - i'm personally hoping its a prop.

Talking to Junior Paulo at the Trivia Night - he's very keen to stay and is talking to the club. I still think if he can finally get an injury free run he's got incredible potential. Plus I want him on our trivia table again next year.

I'd say Horo is definitely part-time contract
  • 1eyed- tough one- Paulo or Lowrie.

Probably have to go Lowrie and rely one one of the junior big boppers to step up in case of injury to our 4 frontline props
  • 1. Jarryd Hayne
    2. Krisnan Inu
    3. Timana Tahu
    4. Joel Reddy
    5. Eric Grothe
    6. Dan Mortimer
    7. Kris Keating
    8. Nathan Cayless
    9. Matt Keating
    10. Justin Poore
    11. Nathan Hindmarsh
    12. Shane Shackleton
    13. Feleti Mateo

14. Luke Burt
    15. Fuifui Moimoi
    16. Tim Mannah
    17. Ben Smith

18. Anthony Mitchell
    19. Tom Humble
    20. Weller Hauraki
    21. Brendan Oake
    22. Mitchell Johnson
    23. Johnathon Wright
    24. Etu Uaisele
    25. Tim Robinson

26. Justin Horo
    27. Taniela Lasalo
    28. Domenic Nasso
    29. Jason Baiteri
    30. Karlos Filiga
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

paul taylor replied to christeel's discussion behalf of the sick the elderly and the miserable.
"I am 100% hearig you Christeel.  I have been so fortunate to have seen ive every premiership we won. I also was witness to 1984, 2009 and all the so close yet so far finals.  I wont ever forget that feeling of your team winning the comp.  Each year…"
7 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Completely agree. These moves have been made in the background with little thought or consideration for the members.
The board has been successful off the field, but on the field is a different matter. They can't continue to operate like this or…"
12 minutes ago
Shut up Gus replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"It should work both ways. If a player has a BA Clausen inserted.... If the club punts BA.... The club should have the option of punting the player too. That would stop them asking for it in their negotiations. Last thing they want is to jeapordise…"
25 minutes ago
Hugh and Oates replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"conjecture"
30 minutes ago
More…