Parramatta Eels Supporters Website
1. A complete inability when it really mattered to hold players accountable for on and off field discipline.
2. For lying about holding players accountable in numerous press conferences and saying they would not be in his plans moving ahead, but then playing them again and again after poor performances.
3. His complete lack of ability in identifying leaders and Alphas, leaders are born not bred.
4. Players not improving their games under him, barring Brown most players are stagnant under Brad.
5. Hes not tough enough, he has the face of a lion but the heart of a deer, hes too much one of the boys and struggles to make the tough calls.
6. Hes a poor tactician and gets completely out coached without the input of Gentle.
7. The skill levels and discipline of his teams is generally poor year after year.
8. Brads a very poor long term planner squad wise, failing to address glaring problems instead preferring to stick with personal favs who are clearly not cut out for the job.
9. BA hates change and refuses to move with the game, he lives by the motto of 'its worked for us before, theres no reason to change' his words.
10. BA struggles attracting real talent
11. His use of or forwards and the one dimensional style of play is poor.
12. hes a poor attacking coach with us constantly being in lower scoring teams every year
13. He clearly struggles to split family and business and thinks they are one and the same.
14. he is taking this club backwards not forwards
15 he holds onto the dead wood that other clubs cull because they want a hungry environment and hes all about loyalty, hes simply not cut throat enough to create a hungry environment, he doesnt even think filling our top 30 is important.
16. The tail wags the dog in BAs team, thats the simple fact of the matter.
17. EVERY year we have forwards starting rd1 looking clearly overweight and very unfit, im sorry but we are behind the 8 ball every year
18. Brads simply not honest with himself or anybody else, thats very clear by his own words, excuses, his pressers are diabolical, i actually dont think he can see half the problems because hes too pig headed.
19. hes pig headed and arrogant.
20. he has a complete inability to attract the right coaching staff, its very clear not many want to work with him
21. Hes just not that smart, actually i think hes very late catching on in lots of basic areas, hes not the sharpest tool in the shed.
22. he hates talking personal responsibility, anytime hes asked about it he says ''we all need to take responsibility'' taking the question off himself and deflecting it to involve everybody when hes been asked about himself, he does this every time.
23. i believe his training methods are miles off the pack, as are his skills work, we are behind the 8 ball.
24. hes way to passive and his team plays like it, the man speaks with no passion, hes a complete bore.
25. He is a reactionary coach not a coach who is a visionary, and even when he reacts its way to late, the ships already sailed.
26. his teams look uncoached out there, its as simple as that.
27. Hes a very poor halves coach
28 he has an overinflated opinion of his own ability and ability to get the most out of shit players, big part of the reason we are where we are.
29, hes a very poor identifier of talent and has no confidence in the guys he bought to play for our feeder club
30. he recommended Cayless be the coach of wenty when Cayless is a complete imbecile of a coach and was never a smart player.
31, etc etc, i'll put up another 30 points later when i catch a breath.
Has anybody got any more points as to why he is not the man to take us forward?, i'll add them to the long list.
Reality is Brads a great guy but not the man to take this club forward.
He's created a culture where ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY is the accepted norm and we are all suffering the fallout, just like many of us called would happen all along.
RIP BA, its time to go, thanks for your efforts, youve been well paid, now its time to go and i wish you the best.
Wow another snooze fest.
Nah that would be the Eels style of play under BA.
Yes thats how they play under Brad.
Corey if you have any points in your support on why Arthur should be retained, make them.
I doubt you have anything.
What points do you dispute Corey?
On the money there Coryn. I wouldn’t take much notice of what this pi$$ant dope posts. He’s spent all day putting 31 points together yet can’t even get your name correct. Lol.
So why don't you counter his posts instead of hurling insults????? Or is it because you can't???
I told you already Horo you were the dumbest c*** Christ punched a b******* into.
Tell me Allen's does Snake keep you on the chain the whole time even when at the dog park?
Another quality contribution Gimp, you make fun of the blog but can't counter on any one of his 30 points.
Just a dopey stupid mouth breeder.
Mouth breeder? I told you already, stop main lining Woodstock dumb dumb.
lol do you ever post anything of value??? Still waiting for a rebuttal of any of Snakes points you jizzmop.
Horo have you got any points as to why Brads a good coach or any fair points to counter my points?