Sydney Thunder doing a Parra2020

Anyone noticed this??? 
showing promise a s leading the comp halfway through the comp. and now stumbling. 
will limp into the finals. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They keep losing pathetically and they'll miss the finals! Only the Renegades can't make it which two other teams are going to miss out too!

• Thunder suck. Sixers all the way

• The Sixers are the Roosters of the BBL!

• Thunder coaching and captaincy is horrible. The coach keeps picking Milne because they are both Kiwi. Even after getting 4 wickets in his only game, Dogget has been dropped and not played. Ferguson's batting is useless. He either gets out cheaply or bats at a run a ball. 

• T20 is too much of a gamble - you have absolutely stacked teams like the Stars doing poorly. Thunder will still make the finals, but we won't win. It'll be another Sixers year I'd say...they're almost as stacked as the Stars.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Don't say that HOE, 7 is just a number there is nothing behind Sanders being named at 6 and Brown at 7. Others will chase you down.
Though Sanders will be the Halfback. That is his game. If BA is dumb enough to have Sanders play a traditional…"
2 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Super, good point mate. IMO, it's out of necessity: the mother of all experiments & inventions.
But it seems the brave Talagi experiment, one BA seemed excited about, is off for now.
Sanders is the new experiment who should relieve some kicking duty…"
17 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Super just everything about BA at the moment shows pressure as we have seen a lot of him in 11 years, we know how he works things and is predictable most of the time with team lists and how he deals with media and the squad. Last few weeks he has…"
35 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"Fair call Coryn. Hate those that say i am not supporting them anymore etc."
41 minutes ago
More…