Brown

Bench

Stone or Taka or Salmon

Gillard

Niukore

Alvaro

BackUp

Terepo

Kaufusi (he will quickly push for a top 17 spot as the 2020 season unfolds) 

Gower

Lamb (if we get him)

Parry or G Jennings 

Johns added to Blue & Gold coaching staff

Author parraeels.com.au
Timestamp
Wed 4 Dec 2019, 07:11 AM

The Parramatta Eels can confirm the addition of the eighth Immortal Andrew Johns to the Blue & Gold coaching staff ahead of the 2020 season.

Johns will join the Club as a halves and spine coach, working closely with the Club’s young spine, including Dylan Brown, Mitch Moses, Clint Gutherson and Reed Mahoney.

The former Australian and NSW No.7 will be working weekly with the spine right through the NRL season.

Johns commenced working with the Eels this week.

img_2264.jpg?center=0.3%2C0.5&preset=photo-inlineimg_2272.jpg?center=0.22%2C0.6&preset=photo-inlineimg_2284.jpg?center=0.26%2C0.55&preset=photo-inline

Link: https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/12/04/johns-added-to-blue--gold-coaching-staff

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What's with you guys not understanding RCG will start

• For me. two of our big attacking boppers starting is not great for the overall rotation of our bench. Evans is great in defence but not so great in attack.

In defence, Evans can really hurt the opposition in the first 15 to 20 minutes and then Reagan replaces Kane.

Starting with Junior Paulo and Kane is the way to go and then we bring on Gillard (attack) and Alvaro (defence) even though Reagan is a good defender and Alvaro is a handy attacker.

We really need to buy or bring through another big powerful bopper or at worst one of Alvaro, Terepo, Kaufusi or Utoikanamu comes of age.   

Shame we could not get Semi back. We would then have Sivo, Semi and Fergo covering as our 3rd and 4th big boppers in attack.  

• Oh ! Iam hoping so choc , its been  such a long  drought. 3754299133?profile=RESIZE_930x

• 2019 top teams will drop back 10% in 2020 while teams like Parra will iimprove another 10%, making 2020 a real premiership window for us as will be 2021, 2022 and 2023. 

• Come on now.

I just want to make it clear. Expectations are high. But we all have waited thru 33 years of shit. Keep Calm. That means you FROG.

• Well this is what I call the FO giving the coach rope.

He has all the tools for success here BA does if he doesn't finish up in at least the upper echelon it'll be the rope mentioned above and he'll hang himself.

Quietly confident about next year.

• I'm loudly confident...

What's the go with 'FO'? What the hell is that shitt?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3t7RAFhu75Wwg/giphy.gif
  • Awesome stuff! the Mannah curse has been lifted, anything is possible next year.

Joey should put a confident energy around the place, whys it taken so long to get a quality halves coach?

This should have been done years ago.

Very happy to have johns here.

• #sackJoey.

• Sack the Fong

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Get Stefano back!"
7 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Absolutely. I would actually say he probably needs to lose close to 10 kgs. "
1 hour ago
Michael Ericson replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"I agree his best footy he was about 5 kilos lighter "
1 hour ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"I dont have an issue with taking a game somewhere and think the NRL should make every team take 1 game to regional centre or somewhere to grow the game.  I also think it helps with team bonding as they go away and do footy clinics for kids so are…"
1 hour ago
More…