This is an interesting signing, Eels have signed massive Lebron Tuala from the Devils in QLD, he's a massive unit at 2m and 118kg.

Anybody know much about him?

10815557674?profile=RESIZE_710x

10815558056?profile=RESIZE_710x

Here he is on the right at 2m tall.

10815561697?profile=RESIZE_584x

This might turn out to be a good signing, no complaints here.

Welcome aboard Lebron, hope your career really kicks off here.

GO PARRA!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hope to see Wiremu n Oggie n Rodwell n Hopgood n Momoisea get better game in '23. 

• Not enough bench space

• Sack Lebron.

• Snakey, just hope we see some of these guys get a go. Ogden / Wiremu / Rodwell as mentioned by Marty need some good time in the game as long as they are fit enough. We are losing some good ones and need these guys to be given some game time; my concern is our bench may be a little lacking but we will see. 

• Agree mate, good signing. There's no substitute for size in todays game, as long as he's got some heart everything else can be taught. 

• We now have a version of NAS, hopefully a good, disciplined and behave version😊

• He wouldn't have to worry about discipline if he played for Storms.

• I wonder if he will get close to NRL in 2023? We need impact off the bench.

If Parramatta were smart they would put him into NSW cup ASAP.

• Almost certain to play Cup in 2023. He might have a few games of Flegg first. 

• Yeah Flegg first, hopefully goes to cup early then a debut late 2023.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Don't underestimate Manly, they're going well. They weren't at their best in the first half because we didn't allow them to. We had a bit of line speed happening, we were up in their faces and it bothered them.
By the time finals roll around the…"
5 minutes ago
QuidQuoPro replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"It's people (I'm being polite) like you who make it embarrassing to be an eels supporter. Your rhetoric is absolutely rubbish, it astounds me, and highlights the fact you don't know what the fck you're talking about!  Meninga has been cancer at…"
6 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Most other coaches will point out to him that he isn't beneficial atm compared to long term. Rather him rest and get the knees better, even moving to five eight atm would be great for him. "
6 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Fongy he might be able to attract Slater to the club as a long term coach and maybe the likes of Thurston or something as assistant. Definitely not long term, short burst like our so called power game. To be honest not much else available straight…"
10 minutes ago
More…