These are the players who are off-contract in 2019 that will give the most value for money in my opinion. I used Zero Tackle to find the off contract players. Let me know which players you would add or remove from my list.

Fullback

• Jesse Arthars
  • Bevan French
  • Gideon Mosby-Gela

Centre / Wing

• Brent Naden
  • Brad Parker
  • Eneri Tuala
  • Marwene Hiroti
  • Greg Leleisiuao

Five-Eight / Half-Back

• Ata Hingano 
  • Connor Tracey
  • Cade Cust
  • Ryley Jacks

Hooker

• Jacob Liddle
  • Zac Woolford
  • Kurt Baptiste
  • Jmaes Segeyaro

Prop

• Agnatius Paasi
  • Lloyd Perrett
  • Peni Terepo
  • Corey Jenson

Second Row

• Kurt Capewell
  • Manu Ma'u
  • Jack Gosiewski
  • Josh Kerr

Lock

• Slade Griffin
  • Ray Stone

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • It is sad Poppa, Bevan would suit the UK style of play to a tee, he would be a sensation in England. I can’t see a spot for him in any NRL team, his future is in UK. Bevan has a future in rugby league, but not in the NRL. He might find a home at a club like the Titans but if I was Bevan, I would be looking for a gig at one of the top four English sides. Less pressure, more money and a style of play that would make him a super star. 

Not sure about Stone, but I would keep Ma'u. 

• People always seem to forget about Terepo, id keep here in a heart beat.

• Hes got the worst hands in the nrl. No ones forgotten him.

• Look forwards uk for tough arse forwards and junior kangaroos and young nsw/qld rep quality backs.  Nothing in that grouping that will win you a comp.

• I hope we keep Ray Stone for 3 years and Peni Terepo 2 years and Michael Jennings 1 year Manu Mau 1 year

+ Reagan Campbell Gillard i know he not on the list but panthers willing to let him go for the money so i hope we show them the money

+ Christian Welch

With RCG and Welch i dont care about Manu n Terepo but i hope Jennings stays to help our young centres coming up 

•  AS : You left Dally Messenger of the list of players you would like the Eels to sign! He is an immortal!

• reagan campbell gillard  ,the mail strong will sign sooner then later , maybe gus being sacked by penrith maybe be halping parra...

• Some players who are maybe not getting the minutes they like, and who could be open to a move with an opportunity for more playing time (on reduced/similar coin) that I think could be considered include:
    Herman EseEse

Tautau Moga

Jaymaane Isaako

• Jensen and Capewell only worth it ones

• It’s ridiculous Ma’u is on the list and not re-signed by us...absolute BS. So Ma’u

Not off contract but what about Jack Hetherington - if we are after someone with massive proven potential and who isn’t getting minutes as he has a lot of highly paid in front of him.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"My biggest concern is our pathways.
We aren't seeing the transference and consistency throughout the grades from top to bottom.With our catchment area as big as it is we are miles off from becoming a powerhouse.The FG results a microcosm of what the…"
50 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"Exactly how long Parra needs him to stay."
1 hour ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"There won't be a few wins for a while."
1 hour ago
BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Great write up once again HOE.

R10: Broncos at Commbank
R11: Storm at Suncorp
R12: Rabbits at Accor
R13: Sharks at Commbank
R14: Dogs at Accor
R15: Roosters at Commbank

I honestly can't see where a win will come in the next 6 weeks.
I see us…"
5 hours ago
More…