Round 4 Team List v Sea Eagles

1. Gutherson

2. Sivo

3. M Jennings

4. Blake

5. Ferguson

6. D Brown

7. Moses

8. Campbell-Gillard

9. Mahoney

10. Paulo

11. Lane

12. Matterson

13. Niukore

 

Interchange:

 

14. Takairangi

15. Stone

16. Evans

17. Terepo

 

Reserves:

 

18. Kaufusi

19. G Jennings

20. W Smith

21. Gower

 

INs: None

OUTs: None

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Kafusi needs a run

    • I agree.

    • X4

  • Why Taka? Did he play last week? He's a waste of space, seriously! Add to that G. Jennings and Will Smith! I'd like to see J.Fields on the the bench with Gower and Kaufusi and another player.

    • is it because Taka can cover both backs and forwards?

      I agree with you BTW.

    • Couldn't have said it better MontoEel.

      He contributes nothin. Please look at the stats. It's a wasted bench spot.

       

       

  • Now I seem to remember a bloke on here who had the Nom de plume of "Toutai - Feet for Hands"

    I reckon if he is still around he could easily change it to "Terepo - Feet for Hands."

    I am with Wile - get Kaufusi out there.

    • Surely it'd be 'Terepo - Penis Hands'

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"Oh so this site is the demographic for Benson Boone? The bloke has 40+ million monthly listeners on spotify, has 9 shows booked in 3 states for his upcoming Australia tour and his recent album debuted no.1 in Australia. Though he is not massive, he…"
8 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"Lb ill.bet 95% on here have never heard of Benson boom"
41 minutes ago
LB replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"To you he is the best, not to everybody. He is 70 and only did it a few years ago. I mean let's be fair, 90% of those who watch the GF for the game do not really care for the entertainment, so therefore it doesn't really matter. But for those who do…"
42 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"Why? When you are the best, you can't beat that."
59 minutes ago
More…