17. Terepo

Reserves:

18. Kaufusi

19. G Jennings

20. W Smith

21. Gower

INs: None

OUTs: None

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kafusi needs a run

• I agree.

• X4

• Why Taka? Did he play last week? He's a waste of space, seriously! Add to that G. Jennings and Will Smith! I'd like to see J.Fields on the the bench with Gower and Kaufusi and another player.

• is it because Taka can cover both backs and forwards?

I agree with you BTW.

• Couldn't have said it better MontoEel.

He contributes nothin. Please look at the stats. It's a wasted bench spot.

• Now I seem to remember a bloke on here who had the Nom de plume of "Toutai - Feet for Hands"

I reckon if he is still around he could easily change it to "Terepo - Feet for Hands."

I am with Wile - get Kaufusi out there.

• Surely it'd be 'Terepo - Penis Hands'

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Slugg replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Nevertheless, they still get paid. Makes me feel like someone picked my pocket  "
3 minutes ago
Frankie Fong’s discussion was featured
While you all have feelings of rage and disappointment regarding the hapless eels and the fools who are involved with the club you should all take a step back and count your blessings .  Today I met the partner and father of the woman and baby who…
3 minutes ago
Eli Stephens posted a discussion
Nrl Physio reporting that Gutho has been getting his knee drained of fluid and dealing with soreness and swelling in the knee he had surgery on. Obviously not a good sign and he's not close to 100%. 
15 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"It's really pissing me off watching every other team's wingers scoring tries easily whilst I still picture our dope getting pushed into touch."
21 minutes ago
More…