Des Hasler takes on fledgling Manly as their 2019 coach and with so many no names on his books, Des has shown that he can get his boys up for more than 90% of all games played thus far in this 2019 season, while Brad Arthur has not been able to achieve this thus far.

And we just signed Brad for another 2 seasons.

Our procurer's must know and can see things in/with Brad that many of us fans don't yet see. I dream that they are true visionaries and can clearly see that Brad will really turn things around with our current 2019 squad.

The way we played last night v Cowgirls and the way we played against the Storm last week must have only been a most tiny glitch that's currently being corrected as I write.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Wayne walked into the Saints, Broncos and Souths with an already solid roster requiring a few tweaks here and there while he failed with Newscastle who were not offering a solid squad when he joined. Des Hasler turned Manly from also rans into a 10 year dynasty, did very well with the dogs for the first 3 or 4 seasons and now back @ Manly he's got a 2018 fledgling squad back into top 8 calculations with the top 4 door slightly ajar in the 2019 season. And I do agree that Wayne Bennet is one of the greatest Rugby League coaches of all time. 

• This reply was deleted.
        • The injuries have brought forth many no names and also rans and look at these guys not giving up and going for things and getting them all the while others are saying they can't have them.  

• I said when he was discarded by the dogs that we could do worse than get Des and look what he’s doing at the Sea Eagles now.

Good coaches don’t forget how to coach, they only lose their ability to get sides to listen or play to their potential. After many years teams need new voices.

• Of course you did Frank. 

• Manly have a very good forward pack and thats what wins games. Ordinary players can be made to look good when the forwards are doing their job. Our pack does not compare

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BlacJac replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Not a home game.
"Hey I’ve got a good idea, let’s take a team from Western Sydney with a huge forward pack up to Darwin and play in 32degrees against a team that lives in tropical weather…."
4 seconds ago
Big D replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Unfortunately, in this space, the biggest problem are our three biggest earners, Paulo, RCG and Matterson. The others you mentioned are beginning to be found out as imposters. We need a mass clean out.In a perfect world we would keep:
Gutho (to…"
4 minutes ago
Archie replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"As a supporter group can we please all please unite on one thing. Let's petition the NRL for no more Thursday, Friday or even Saturday games. I'm sick of starting my weekends in a near depressed state."
9 minutes ago
LB replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"It is gone. To win you need top 4 and we will be lucky to make 8. Issues is if we scrape into the 8, BA is safe and the pattern repeats."
11 minutes ago
More…