Replies

• Calm down mate, it's not that bad.

• Haha gees some people can panic....

• RCG is an important piece but he isn't the be all and end all.Your building the team for a 3 yr window around what we have players will come and go.

We have another year and a bit for someone to step or we find someone else.You can't pay everyone.

• He is our enforcer bully in the middle. If we let him go we will need to find a new one. Every team needs a hard man to bully the other team.

The problem is that he is good value for us because the Panthers are paying part of his wage. If he leaves we need to pay the full package for whomever replaces him.

• Every player will be linked to them this year easy way to milk more money off clubs just make an offer take it or leave you can't get bent over by manager's or you screw your salary cap 

• Very good point. Every manager worth their money will be leveraging the Dolphins to get their clients more money. It's just a matter of which players actually sign for the Dolphins.

Surely they will target Reed - he is probably the best 9 on the market and he is from Queensland. The problem is we will have to pay far more to retain our players now because the Dolphins have added an extra 10 million dollars or so to the market.

• Shit happens 

• Yeah, but it takes an asshole to force it out.

• Yep... and good shits are planned. Unplanned shits caused by lazy assholes are bad shits

• Yer bad timing for the eels for sure I just hope the keep a cool head and don't pay stupid money can take year's to recover the cap once it's stuffed

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
2 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
3 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
3 hours ago
More…