- Ofahiki Ogden

- Oregon Kaufusi

- Curtis Scott

- Wiremu Greig

- Sean Russell

- David Hollis

- Jakob Arthur

9910370456?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Haze will be standout this season with another pre season under his belt, physically will get stronger and has all the attributes to make that spot his own. 

PENISINI - Jennings 2.0 very exciting talent, unearthing a talent like that within our system is great work. 

Looking for to seeing the Emu get more game time, he is our next cult hero.

Someone give Jake a tennis racket.. 

• Lol Mikey. Novak has more meat on him than Jake.  he's the tallest halfback of all time and looks like a oversized jockey 

• Lol chief Jake has a few career options 

• Sorry. Look up Phil Mann. He was taller

• Phil was a fullback though.

• Will Penisini

• True dat, Shane. He was killing it the back end of this year.

• absolutely Hellmut, show lots of potentual and will only get better with a full preseason and experience from this year.

• Simonson.

If Dunster and Simonson both start the year great I wonder what will happen to Sivo. Penisini will be a star and if W Blake peformances continue to imrpove from last year, Sivo will find it hard to make it into the team. It would be a lot of money wasted on the sideline.

• Do you reckon Sivo could move into the forwards? I'm not sure myself but he has incredible strength and power. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Poppa  at 73 I have trouble remembering the names of some of the groups I belong to. Who knows Bennet may end up selecting a cleaner at the club to play centre . Maybe a bit like Trumpy who often thinks he won the election against Obama "
18 minutes ago
Parramatta Tragic replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"I have sat on Boards and I have never been the smartest person in the room. What I did have was the best advice from people that were glad to help the goals I was trying to achieve. That advice came from a World Chairman of one of the world's…"
1 hour ago
Poppa replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"You don't need to be a great player to be on a football board, management experience and a quota of football/sport administration and understanding is the imperative along with a degree of entrenprenaural understanding..
Contrary to Wiz's…"
1 hour ago
Parramatta Tragic replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Didn't I read recently where Parramatta Council has become a sponsor of the Eels? Maybe part of that agreement was that in return they had someone on the football club Board?"
1 hour ago
More…