Replies

• Cowboys and Raiders how is it Sticky can give it too these officials when his team has won that many penalty counts.
  • Interesting stats, weve earned our position down the bottom there imo

That list shows the refs are not favouring all the best teams like many think.

3320950113?profile=original

• I think its important to note WHEN the ref gives a penalty. Like to see a redrawn table with counts of winnings only AFTER thenopposing team has taken a 8+ lead. And also where the team gets the penalty. I see teams get three in a row on the first and second tackle against Donkeys and Storm and only after they are already attacking the line.
    • Would like to see the list of actual penalties for and against. I'm tipping we're last..
  • Not surprised where we sit but are surprised where Melbourne are. Maybe it's when they get 12-16 in front and they decide to slow the play the ball down and can afford a penalty or two.
  • A stat i'd love to see - tries scored in the immediate set after a penalty sometimes its the timing of the penalty more sp than the number pf penalties
  • When we have a breakdown of:
    Time period in match
    Scoreline at the time of the penalty
    Position in field
    What the penalty was for
    Etc
    Etc
    Etc
    Stats may mean something
    • Agreed, looks like something for fans of teams like the Donkeys to use in some attempt to gain moral superiority.
  • one team could infringe 100 times and only be penalised for 10%=10
    While another team infringes 20 times and gets penalised for 50% = 10
    Same penalty count but the first team has a clear advantage
    • Love your stuff Wiley, hard at work with the calculator and you got the protractor by your side just in case. But yeah, these stats arent worth the paper they are on. Rubbish.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

josh jones replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion New eels team logo
"Not bad. Coincidentally it  looks a bit like Arthur."
57 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Storm vs Eels
"It's the same when the opposition is down to 12 men. The eels have no idea how to exploit a man short. "
2 hours ago
Adam Mogg replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"That's called accepting mediocrity "
2 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to SEQld Eel (formely NZ Eel)'s discussion It's time to build a team that we can be proud of again!!!
"The edge defence has been a problem for years and BA has no idea how to fix it. I can't think of anyone who would still be employed after failing for 11 years."
2 hours ago
More…